Another Theory | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Theory

The NFL is now nothing more than the WWE right now.

I think you are giving the NFL way too much credit. The WWE is a well oiled machine were as the NFL is more like these guys.

[video=youtube_share;a8jphxpi1ro]http://youtu.be/a8jphxpi1ro[/video]

I don't think it's fixed ... it's just incompetent.

Funny, they're from Connecticut Im pretty sure. You know, the area known as New England

Yup, CT is in "Patriot Territory." It's a fun place to be when Miami beats the pats....not so much when the pats win the superbowl, because now you have to hear about it for the next 6 months!

On a somewhat related note, my wife and I took our boys to the Circus in CT last year and when the show started, the lights went down and security snuck in a family to sit in the front row right across the aisle from us. It was HHH, Stephanie McMahon and their daughters. Cool to see them doing family stuff like everybody else. I didn't bug them, or anything, because they were clearly trying to lay low and not draw attention.

Goodell= Triple H
Kraft= Stephanie McMahon

I probably would turn that around.

I would liken the Kraft/Goodell relationship more like a Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby relationship. Since Kraft's wife has passed away he is into collecting sugar babies anyways.
Kraft's wife died in summer 2011. Goodell's salary almost trippled that year and almost doubled again last last year pushing it from 11.6 Million/year to over 40 Million/year.

Considering that Kraft's new crush (Laner) arrived after his wife died in summer of 2011 Goodell was Kraft's first sugar baby. And Lander the sloppy second.

Usually I'd agree but this is After the one game they didn't call every penalty Brady asked for.

A few thoughts on this thread...

1) Vince/Linda as well as Stephanie/HHH live in Fairfield County CT which is 1 of the most affluent in the Nation.
2) WWE HQ is also in Fairfield County
3) Cena (from MA) is a 'face' so a better comparison for Tommy Boy is Seth Rollins

Back
Top Bottom