Another victory lap for Brady | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another victory lap for Brady

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski get last laugh on Bill Belichick, Patriots with Buccaneers playoff bound (msn.com)

Seems Brady and Gronk got the last laugh on Patriots who thought they were both done.

Maybe this will stop the ridiculous talk by some that Brady was a system QB and needed the Patriots system to succeed.

Without Brady the Patriots fail to make the playoffs for first time in 12 years.

Despite being the bottom of division for 7 of the last 9 years and missing the playoffs for 12 years the addition of Brady and Gronk transformed the Bucs into playoff team.

The guy is that good. Case Closed!

I bet you told on all your friends when you were a kid.

Did you root for your rival HS too or is that just a pro thing?

I bet you told on all your friends when you were a kid.

Did you root for your rival HS too or is that just a pro thing?

We know your opinion of Brady and obviously you are wrong. If you cant contribute to the thread without your child like insults you should refrain.

We know your opinion of Brady and obviously you are wrong. If you cant contribute to the thread without your child like insults you should refrain.

You put Tom Brady on a pedestal all you want, I represent the Miami Dolphins 24/7/365. This is Finheaven.com.

Winston threw for 5000+ yds
Yes more picks but Brady had some big ints also
Did a bit better with the 2+ yd passes and obviously better than Winston but ...meh

Just imagine what Brady could have done with some talent around him at skill positions and a veteran HC. Smh.

You put Tom Brady on a pedestal all you want, I represent the Miami Dolphins 24/7/365. This is Finheaven.com.

The Topic was posted in the NFL forum. Sometimes people talk about players other than the Dolphins on this site just so you know. You are welcome.

There is no need for me to put Brady on any pedestal. He has already put himself about as high as any QB could ever go. Just so you know.

Brady >>>> Belicheck

How many playoff seasons has Belicheat had without TB12 as his QB?

HaHaHa, The great Belicheat only made it once in 8 seasons without TB12.

The Topic was posted in the NFL forum. Sometimes people talk about players other than the Dolphins on this site just so you know. You are welcome.

There is no need for me to put Brady on any pedestal. He has already put himself about as high as any QB could ever go. Just so you know.

Brady >>>> Belicheck

How many playoff seasons has Belicheat had without TB12 as his QB?

HaHaHa, The great Belicheat only made it once in 8 seasons without TB12.

it’s sad that you think you think I’m debating your premise, despite the fact that you view the Patriots 2008 season as some kind of Belichek failure when it was a monumental success. They were 10-6 and tie with us. Pretty impressive considering Matt Cassel was their QB.

Regardless, your love of Tom Brady is noted on Thai site.

Belicheat has 279 wins during regular season and 219 were delivered with TB12 as QB

Belicheat only has 60 wins over 8 seasons with 1 playoff appearance with QB's other than Tom.

I don't think he will ever catch Shula now on all time win list. Without Brady it would take Belicheat another 8 years ay his 7 wins a year average.

it’s sad that you think you think I’m debating your premise, despite the fact that you view the Patriots 2008 season as some kind of Belichek failure when it was a monumental success. They were 10-6 and tie with us. Pretty impressive considering Matt Cassel was their QB.

Regardless, your love of Tom Brady is noted on Thai site.

You aren't debating anything. You are insulting me. Lucky I don't tell on you like you said. I guess you were wrong on that one. LOL.

I hate TB, but I do respect his skill and will to win. There is a difference and maybe someday you should investigate and actually admit he is good.

BTW, A near perfect team lost 5 games the next season without TB12. That is a pretty huge drop off.

Brady certainly has come out on-top this season. It'll be interesting to see how Belichick makes out for the rest of his career.

considering the Bruce Arians offense is the polar opposite of what Brady usually worked with in New England, i'd have to say BB helped, but the driving force was Brady

Brady and BB is on other side of going down the hill.

Brady’s move from NE to TB shows how a good QB helps your defense.

TB defense goes from bottom of league to middle while NE defense goes from top to middle.

Brady not turning it over and scoring points at the same rate as last year while keeping control of the football has helped the TB defense and lack of same hurt the Patriots.

The great Bellicheck defenses that NE had were always a product of Tom Brady. Even in his first SB win he was a very efficient and helped his D

Winston threw for 5000+ yds
Yes more picks but Brady had some big ints also
Did a bit better with the 2+ yd passes and obviously better than Winston but ...meh
If you think Brady was just throwing two yard passes this year its clear you didn't watch Brady at all. To his detriment Brady was throwing deep at an exceptionally high rate in Arian's hi-low read offense which is the opposite of the Patriots which was low to high read. Most of his dumb interceptions came from throws recklessly chucked downfield like Brett Favre as he still hasn't gotten fully comfortable after nearly two decades in a different system.

Brady had his low moments this year, and I definitely wonder what Jameis could have done if the team had actually infused the team with the talent that Brady has had to work with (years of working with subpar defense and Peyton Barber as his top running back did not help subdue Winston's hero complex), but the reality is that Brady had a really good season and helped a team break an exceptionally long playoff drought.

I'm still rooting for Jameis to get another shot. Get him in a system like RT or Baker Mayfield where the sole ability for the team to win a game isn't on his arm, and he could be lethal with his passing ability. Last year he regularly made multiple throws a game that most QBs don't make in their entire career, he just didn't know when not to make a throw.

Back
Top Bottom