Anthony Alabi signed by Chiefs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Alabi signed by Chiefs

Lol. And we get to play the chiefs this year. I hope he is playing when we do.. Gauranteed 5 sacks if he is

well better the Cheifs than the Patriots.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does better there.... seems to be a Dolphins curse.

Lol. And we get to play the chiefs this year. I hope he is playing when we do.. Gauranteed 5 sacks if he is

LMAO! The Chiefs just simply did not learn, did they? Last year they signed Damion McIntosh, this year it is Alabi.

It's amazing to know that these were the same chiefs who had one of the best O-lineman GROUP a few years ago. Now they're quickly tearing that apart.

LMAO! The Chiefs just simply did not learn, did they? Last year they signed Damion McIntosh, this year it is Alabi.

It's amazing to know that these were the same chiefs who had one of the best O-lineman GROUP a few years ago. Now they're quickly tearing that apart.

Lol... Thats an understatement. In the matter of 2 years they went from basically first to worst in that dept.

well better the Cheifs than the Patriots.

I wouldn't be surprised if he does better there.... seems to be a Dolphins curse.

UGH!
Don't remind me, I'm always happy to see former Dolphins prevail but I just can't stand it when they demolish the very team from whence they came. Like Heath Evens, boy didn't he just truck us over. Week after we release him he becomes the reason for another Dolphins loss :(

Da da dum dum dum... another Saban pick bites the dust.
Well another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust...

Alabi was a fifth round project that never got out of the "developmental" stage. He was given every chance to win a starting job in preseason last year but did not impress. At this point I wish him luck in KC, but I don't think he'll be in the Pro Bowl any time soon.

Da da dum dum dum... another Saban pick bites the dust.
Well another one gone and another one gone
Another one bites the dust...

Funny thing is Saban and his train wreck mastif drooling wife were gone before any of his draft picks were gone (-aroumashodu)... Saban knew he was a bust before we did :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom