Anthony Alabi signed by Chiefs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Alabi signed by Chiefs

i thought FAs couldn't be signed until March 1st???

A player can be picked up of waivers and be signed by a team. No other types of FA player can be signed till 3/1. If my thinking is correct the team has to pick up the existing contract. I think, I might be wrong.

I think he will be a solid starter for them eventually. I am not sure exactly when eventually is but I think he will be pretty good for KC.

Funny thing is Saban and his train wreck mastif drooling wife were gone before any of his draft picks were gone (-aroumashodu)... Saban knew he was a bust before we did :sidelol:

Ouch! That was harsh, brother.
As for Alabi (and some of the others) I like that we're cutting the dead weight. Hey do we even have 5 O-linemen after all those cuts?

I think he will be a solid starter for them eventually. I am not sure exactly when eventually is but I think he will be pretty good for KC.

Do you really think that? You're more of an optimist than even me, if so. While just how good or bad our O-line was last year is debatable, I would think that most would at least concede that it was certainly no better than mediocre. Alabi couldn't even crack the starting lineup in the 3 years he was here. I do wish him the absolute best, though.

Back
Top Bottom