Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, And Teddy Bridgewater To Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, And Teddy Bridgewater To Miami?

Antonio Brown 100%, that would be great!

We have enough backs and they are good. No to Bell.

They need to draft a QB, move up to #4 spot in the draft and get the QB.
No to Teddy.

I wouldn’t move up in this draft. Trenches for 2019

You all know if Brown came to Miami he would consider it early retirement like all the other "hot" receivers they have got in the past. Miami needs to develop young guys who are in on the plan to build a winner...not older has beens who have already made their mark and want to get paid.

I have a better chance at having sex with Kathy Ireland then those signings happening.
That is an excellent analogy.

Both are wet dreams, that not only won't happen, but even if they did, are likely to leave you disappointed.

Is Kathy related to Jeff?

Bell and brown would go against everything ross just said in his presser.

So yeah maybe

that's not the way to build up the team from the bottom up. That'd be a lets try to win now move.

Are you so desperate that you would blow the best chance we've had in two decades?

Those three players, as free agents, would require long term, high dollar contracts.

I want nothing to do with any of that nonsense.

Can someone explain the fascination (besides geography) much of this forum has with Bridgewater?

He played barely average ball while on a very talented Vikings team that absolutely got taken to another level by Case Keenum.

I’m not saying he stinks and he may have to be a stop gap to us getting a real qb, but that’s all I see.

Bridgewater has underrated pocket presence and feel. Watch the panthers game tape sunday and you will see what i mean.

I watched it. Carolina went up and down the field he didnt have the ball much. To me its an ideal bridge tbe gap option.

Foles doesnt have that pocket presence. To me behind this o line and tight end end and backs group who will all largely be back that should trump.

Or maybe they just draft a qb and play it from the get go. Im not ruling that out especially when a new coach has a new leash to work with.

Maybe haskins or murray even. Feels like grier would pine for haskins to me cause of measurables but who knows.

Gonna be a wild next few months and offseason.

You guys think that Alonso, RT17, TJ, DVP have any trade value ?
I’m talking mid rd obviously.

Maybe a Jags or Skins type team throw a Rd3 for RT17.

AB is the biggest prima Donna in the league ...no way

Back
Top Bottom