Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, And Teddy Bridgewater To Miami? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Brown, Le'veon Bell, And Teddy Bridgewater To Miami?

This would be the exact opposite of what Ross said he wanted to do. Stop bringing in pro-bowlers from 5 year in the past and focus on finding the guys that will be pro-bowlers 2 years from now. Brown and Bell have way to short of a shelf life.

It's gonna be interesting to see how patient they are w/ finding a QB

This would be the exact opposite of what Ross said he wanted to do. Stop bringing in pro-bowlers from 5 year in the past and focus on finding the guys that will be pro-bowlers 2 years from now. Brown and Bell have way to short of a shelf life.

It is possible one of those Steelers boy could end up here. Bridgewater is a definite possibility given our need. But he isn't a splash. Yep, Ross, per Grier, wants to build some guys up it sounds like or find guys early...but you never know what happens with a new coach. Maybe their overall goal is to play it "smart", draft build, etc. But that big name superstar draw for a new coach and an owner needing some fan applause could equal a serious look at Bell or Brown if he shakes loose. Not a chance if Gase was still here given his culture aim. But who knows with our new head honcho. Bell does love to jet ski down here....

To point out some of the irony here, it seems a large percentage of posters are unhappy with how this team is run, including myself.

To me, it’s pretty evident that the most consistently competitive teams in the league (New England, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, KC etc) do not readily participate in the constant big name free agent/trade deals.

That would be us.

Hopefully Ross was being honest yesterday and that will no longer be us. Trading 2 picks for Marshall, big name free agents like Wallace and Suh, never helped us at all.

Build through the draft and be patient without trying to pick up high salary head cases would be a big step in the right direction. Longing after guys like Brown and Bell is really NO different than what the management that we hated used to do.

Yes we want to build a culture focused on a team first mentality. Players that want to be here. Best way to start is overpay a RB that just sat out a season. Followed up by overpaying a diva WR that just threw a temper tantrum and was suspended for it. He also has a known history of being an indignant asshat. Finally drop one, one legged QB and sign another that hasn’t. Shown anything special.

That is an excellent analogy.

Both are wet dreams, that not only won't happen, but even if they did, are likely to leave you disappointed.

Is Kathy related to Jeff?

Don’t know or care. I had her poster on my wall when I was a teen. I loved her.

Back
Top Bottom