Antonio Bryant to visit bengals tomorrow....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Bryant to visit bengals tomorrow.......

Troysif

Active Roster
Reaction score
Bryant to Visit Bengals

Per NFL Live. Antonio Bryant is going to be visiting the Bengals Tuesday.

Mods if you think this is Dolphins News worthy please move to main Forum.

Just read it on espn news.... We are loosing more and more options....This is a big concern, what the heck are we gonna do for WR...........

What makes you think the Phins care about Bryant?

Exactly. Bryant is as much a gamble as anything else out there.

Why not Mason for a year or two and the draft?

I mean it isn't like we are letting the next Jerry Rice get away if Bryant signs with Cincy.

What makes you think the Phins care about Bryant?

because the phins WR's suck(except for bess at what he does) and bryants the best F.A wr left... i know he has attitude problems

i do think that bryant wont sign tho with the bengals i think the phins can easily sign him if they want too

(bengals will sign t.o)

bryant is only 28 turning 29 on march 9

it was all thought they were gonna go after him.
maybe they are looking at the draft for their own new undamaged WR.

Just read it on espn news.... We are loosing more and more options....This is a big concern, what the heck are we gonna do for WR...........

If we tighten him up do you think he will sign with us?

Ummmm Camarillo hasn't dropped a pass in like 3 seasons. Hartline sucks??? Showed alot more promise then let's say the number 7 pick heyward bey. Ginn has his moments I wouldn't say he sucks cause it didn't play out for 16 games. He has had several big plays and several bad plays. Guys that suck don't get off the bench. See d. Hagan. Or turner.

we have SERIOUS holes at WR...i mean they really suck but bess and hartline who are #3s.

IDK i just wish we had better WR and he would at least help.. I say we look at a trade for one ........

Easy man...come down off that ledge. He's only visiting. It doesn't mean he's gonna sign.

It's called the draft. That's what they'll do.

I'd have to agree. AB is a decent WR, but in looking at his numbers, he just doesn't strike us as a #1 WR. Heck, even T.O. had better numbers than AB had last year and it was supposed to have been one of TO's worst years ever. While AB has a LOT less baggage than someone like TO or Marshall bring, he's just not going to solve our WR concerns. I'd like to think we were then planning on bringing in Dez with our #1 pick, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

maybe we set parameters for a deal and its a no go

just because we don't get in a bidding war doesn't mean we didn't do anything

Back
Top Bottom