Antonio Bryant to visit bengals tomorrow....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Bryant to visit bengals tomorrow.......

Ugh. I have no flipping idea what this administration is doing. The world knows that they have a glaring hole at one spot on their team, even JEFF IRELAND SAID IT, and yet they appear to be averse to in any way addressing it.

This is extremely frustrating.

because the phins WR's suck(except for bess at what he does) and bryants the best F.A wr left... i know he has attitude problems

i do think that bryant wont sign tho with the bengals i think the phins can easily sign him if they want too

(bengals will sign t.o)

bryant is only 28 turning 29 on march 9
The only receivers we have the "suck" are Ginn and Turner.

Apparently it was Main forum worthy. Someone else gets the credit. Oh well.

so I guess as mentioned on a previous thread, it's hope for a trade for bowe.

or arrelious benn falls to us in the second.

past that, I'm not sure our pass offense improves much next season.

so we need 1 ILB, 2 OLBs, 1 #1 WR, 1 NT, 1 CB,1 interior lineman.

ok. isn't looking all that great right now.

so we need 1 ILB, 2 OLBs, 1 #1 WR, 1 NT, 1 CB,1 interior lineman.

ok. isn't looking all that great right now.
Luckily Free Agency is only four days old and we still have a little thing called the NFL draft. Let's not get all worked up over the fact that we don't have a complete team in March.

We'll see what happens. I don't see us addressing WR with early picks unless:

1. We pick up an extra 2nd.
2. Dez Bryant falls to 12.
3. We're keyed in on NT prospect that'll be there in the 4th or 6th.

But, it'd be stupid to spend high picks on marginal talent (he WR class outside of D. Bryant), when we also need a number of OLB's, and the draft is stacked at that position. Also, I trust Nolan to use his toys properly better than I trust Henning.

because the phins WR's suck(except for bess at what he does) and bryants the best F.A wr left... i know he has attitude problems

i do think that bryant wont sign tho with the bengals i think the phins can easily sign him if they want too

(bengals will sign t.o)

bryant is only 28 turning 29 on march 9

I disagree. Bess and Hartline are solid #2 and #3 WRs. If Ginn would catch consistently, the team would be even better. The Phins do in fact need a #1 WR but Bryant isn't that guy.

Why does everyone feel we need to fill all of our roster spots immediately? What will end up happening is that we would lose cap flexibility in the future that would allow us to go after players with more talent or who fit the system better. We don't need to overspend on a #2 receiver when this team really needs a #1.

Back
Top Bottom