Antonio Cromartie Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Cromartie Interview

Interesting that the Dolphins were the first team he mentioned taht have shown interest.

dm416 said:
He said they won against Miami in 2004 :lol:

And if he hadn't gotten injured, he'd be right. The only reason Miami won that game was when Cromartie got hurt at the end. We victimized his replacement and Cromartie was single-handedly shutting down his side of the field...incredible performance, really left a mark in my memory.

Cromartie is worth the #16 pick as long as he is healthy which i hope he will be cuz i really want him.

If he really ends up running a 4.2 then make him a Miami Dolphin and call him our future of the secondary

If he doesnt then hope Michael Huff or Jimmy Williams falls to us

He won't run a 4.2 in the 40. He will run close to 4.3 though.
He has great speed and where a lot of people fail in the 40 he will succeed because of his size at 6-3.

Once tall guys get going their top speed is more often than not a lot faster than shorter guys(Matt Jones)
Although there are exceptions like Sinorice Moss, Santana and Steve Smith.

yea he wont run a 4.2, if he did, hed be a top 10 pick. might be a top 10 pick if he runs around a 4.3. he might not make it to us with a good combine.

ckparrothead said:
And if he hadn't gotten injured, he'd be right. The only reason Miami won that game was when Cromartie got hurt at the end. We victimized his replacement and Cromartie was single-handedly shutting down his side of the field...incredible performance, really left a mark in my memory.
I have to agree with you there CK. THAT one game is really the ONLY one I remember about Cromartie. He really had a heck of a game. UNTIL, he got hurt. Which again, makes me think he is injury prone. Which is the only reason I am still cautious about drafting him in the first round.

Well...players take injuries during games. It happens. Ronnie Brown puts a hit on Champ Bailey and he's out for a week or so with a concussion. What ya look at are major injuries, and before the knee injury for Antonio he never had injury problems.

Back
Top Bottom