Antonio Cromartie Interview | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Cromartie Interview

My concern is that he gets the medical all clear and rips it up in the workout and all of a sudden looks like he'll go off the board AHEAD of us. He's my number 1 target for our pick.

ckparrothead said:
Well...players take injuries during games. It happens. Ronnie Brown puts a hit on Champ Bailey and he's out for a week or so with a concussion. What ya look at are major injuries, and before the knee injury for Antonio he never had injury problems.
I thought brown gave champ a seperated or dislocated shoulder? i agree with you on the injuries though, injury prone players are players who are constantly haveing muscle/joint probs. dislocations, breaks and knee ligament injuries caused by side on hits are impact injuries which are part and parcel of the game

Boomer said:
My concern is that he gets the medical all clear and rips it up in the workout and all of a sudden looks like he'll go off the board AHEAD of us. He's my number 1 target for our pick.

Would you draft him over Cutler at 16 ?

Any chance that we can snag him with the 2nd rd pick in anybodys opinion?

Boomer said:
Cutler won't be there at 16.

Marino went 23 or 26 didn't he ? I think it is more likely he goes top 10 but you never know he could slide, and if was there, would you take him over A. Cromartie ?

Marino slid primarily because of an off the field issue. There are simply too many teams that would take Cutler before he gets to us. With neither Leinart or Young throwing in Indy, it's another boon. I will be surprised if Cutler isn't the Titans pick at 3.

Cromartie is a planet theory type player. I think Atlanta may take him at 15 but if he's there at 16, then my card is handed in and I'm sitting in the draft room in Davie smoking a BIG Cuban cigar, rolled on the thigh of Gus Frerrotte.

Boomer said:
Cromartie is a planet theory type player. I think Atlanta may take him at 15 but if he's there at 16, then my card is handed in and I'm sitting in the draft room in Davie smoking a BIG Cuban cigar, rolled on the thigh of Gus Frerrotte.

LMFAO.

Boomer said:
Marino slid primarily because of an off the field issue. There are simply too many teams that would take Cutler before he gets to us. With neither Leinart or Young throwing in Indy, it's another boon. I will be surprised if Cutler isn't the Titans pick at 3.

Cromartie at 16 ? Wow, that's pretty bold Boomer. Heck GBN's got him going to us at 51. That leaves a gaping hole in the middle which I'm not that comfortable with (and that presumably won't be adressed in FA unless we're outbidding 31 teams for Tank Williams or Adam Archuleta). Is there any chance Bing falls to us in the 2nd ?

I would bet my house that Saban will adress the secondary in the 1st or 2nd round but I'm not sure we're going corner in the first unless Saban falls in love with Cromartie (which you seem to think could or will happen).

I was looking along the lines of a Charles Gordon or Richard Marshall in the second. And BPA (Saban's pet project) in the 1st.

i just cant see the logic in taking some1 with that much of an injured past in the top 20. You want to make sure you are getting as close to a sure thing as possible. I cant say I would be happy unless they knew for sure he was a 100% recovered and that he isnt susceptible to reinjuring himself in that area more than any regular football player without prior health issues...

Back
Top Bottom