Antonio Cromartie: Starting CB and WR3? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Cromartie: Starting CB and WR3?

Again the guys from the NFL Network were speaking as if he could be the top WR prospect. That said, there has to be a premium on corners over WR's, right? That was my thought but these boys left me questioning that as tey spoke of Cromartie's special abilities.

Canuck said:
Again the guys from the NFL Network were speaking as if he could be the top WR prospect. That said, there has to be a premium on corners over WR's, right? That was my thought but these boys left me questioning that as tey spoke of Cromartie's special abilities.

I also saw that on NFL network. I'm an avid FSU fan, as some may know. I've seen Cro through his entire career and have some connections in the team. He was 1st team pre-season all american last year. His freshman year he was 1st team all ACC and he didn't even start. Freak athlete and a big play guy. Unbelieveable size/speed combo. He was going to play both ways last year b4 he blew out his knee in spring practices. From what i hear, he was playing as well as any WR on the team. If it wasn't for the injury, Cro would definately be the top CB in the draft by a large margian. Also, don't worry about the injury. He was ready and tried to convince Bowden to let him play in the Orange Bowl. Also looked great in workouts. As far as DBs go, the only one I see ahead of Cro is Huff, and that's just because of the injury. The only upsetting thing as an FSU fan was that we were finally ready to see him in a starring role last year b4 the injury. To be honest, he was probably the most talented guy on the team.

P.S. The fins have also talked to 6'4 FSU safety Pat Watkins about possibly playing WR. per Warchant.com Read it about 6 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom