Antwaan Randle-El released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antwaan Randle-El released

etsudolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Redskins will release Randle El

Posted by Michael David Smith on March 4, 2010 4:37 PM ET
Antwaan Randle El's days with the Washington Redskins appear to be over.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Redskins will release Randle El today.

In 2009, Randle El lost his spot in the starting lineup, although he did play enough on offense to accumulate 50 catches for 530 yards. Randle El was a major disappointment returning punts, to the point that Joe Theismann opined that even he could do a better job.

The 30-year-old Randle El, who spent four seasons in Washington, will now be an unrestricted free agent.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/04/redskins-will-release-randle-el/

Now before anyone blows up on me lol, just putting this out there....he is around the same age as Boldin, had an off year last season, but has been a very solid #2. If we draft our #1 WR, he could be had for no draft compensation and would be a good veteran WR presence on the team. Do you guys think we will kick the tires? I'm not saying he would be our #1...just wondering if his experience would help our guys and our #1 that we may draft

We already have enough number 2-4 WR. We don't need to target a WR that might be the guy. We need to target a WR that is the guy!

I don't think he is enough of an upgrade over any of the guys we have at WR. We need a true, clear #1 WR. Randle El is not that.

Are you going to make a thread everytime a player is cut? So we know in advance. Seriously, a lot of people have had an itchy posting finger lately.

Are you going to make a thread everytime a player is cut? So we know in advance. Seriously, a lot of people have had an itchy posting finger lately.
why do we get on here? to read rumors, news, etc. If you don't want to read it, don't click on it. I'm a fan like everyone else just putting stuff out there.

Back
Top Bottom