Antwaan Randle-El released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antwaan Randle-El released

I live in DC and watched him play and he is just awful. If you hate Ginn falling down after catch wait till you see him. Special teams is even worse he doesn't return punts and calls fair catch about 90 percent of the time. If he does catch it its either 2 yards forward or a fumble.

I'm a big Randle El fan but To The Dolphins I say no. He is a small bodied guy. Where looking for beasts!!!

With Pat White and Davonne Bess we don't have a place for him. I think Bess is still under
appreciated.

Dolphins need a bigger guy who does everything right, all the time.

Draft Blair White, the perfectionist.

I'm not opposed to Randle El, in fact I think for the right price he'd be a solid addition, if we had a receiving corps of Boldin/Marshall/top Draft choice as our number one and then Ginn, Randle El and Bess as our 2-4 guys, we'd likely have turned on of our biggest weaknesses into one of our biggest strengths.

I'm not opposed to Randle El, in fact I think for the right price he'd be a solid addition, if we had a receiving corps of Boldin/Marshall/top Draft choice as our number one and then Ginn, Randle El and Bess as our 2-4 guys, we'd likely have turned on of our biggest weaknesses into one of our biggest strengths.
not to mention a very heavy payroll

LOL I remember when Randle El was coveted in free agency by the majority of the league and WSH landed him. Fast Forward to today...Randle El who?

No...we have enough #2-4 wrs.

And we have enough guys that fall under the label.."he could be good for the wildcat"

Bess is a better and younger version of Randle. pass

Back
Top Bottom