Any chance we're at Aarowhead for the Thursday opener in September? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any chance we're at Aarowhead for the Thursday opener in September?

they tend to do the superbowl rematch or nfc/afc championship rematches to kick things off

No, I do not think we’ll be playing at Aaronhead Stadium anytime soon. Sorry 😢 but ya get whatza comin round heeah. 🙌 The U.

Years ago we won a game in narrow head stadium in one of the coldest games in NFL history.

You want to play a great team early before they get momentum.
Um yeah OK… I’d prefer about maybe game five… Right out of the box they can game plan you to death and they’re completely healthy. But we got to look at every game like a W and then go get the FNW.

We had Pennington and they had Thigpen
Hey cool Fred Bear! 🐻 The first three letters of Penningto ur “pen” and the last three letters of Thigpen ur “pen”. I think you’re onto something there! 🤓

We should be pen 🖊 pals!

Years ago we won a game in narrow head stadium in one of the coldest games in NFL history.
I love games from Narrowhead…They’re generally really loud and yeah 🤠

Aaronhead not so much…😳

I'd love it. It's absolutely the best week to play on a Thursday.

Playing Monday night into your bye week would also be amazing.

No short weeks

Um yeah OK… I’d prefer about maybe game five… Right out of the box they can game plan you to death and they’re completely healthy. But we got to look at every game like a W and then go get the FNW.

I'd take week 1. Kelce is going to be a problem no matter which week it is. They have 2 new tackles, D lost Clark.

They also have to game plan for us and we arguably have more talent.

Back
Top Bottom