Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ?

Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ?

• Denson, Autry

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Ismail, Qadry

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Jacquet, Nate

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Burton, Shane

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Owens, Rich

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Brigance, O.J.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cox, Bryan

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Bradford, Ronnie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckley, Terrell

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Shaw, Terrence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Heh, so are you saying T-Buck is a more quality player than Dan Marino was? SB ring is a team achievment, not a personal achievment.
No, no not at all man, Dan is and will always be THE MAN.:cool: I was merely stating that if Buckley has a ring he must be in some kind of good circle of people that had an advantage because of his talent. Who knows? Maybe his talent will work in the group of people we have for next season, and we can all enjoy the next years ring ceremony together.:cool:

T-Buck back? A short memory...

Remember when the joke was "just find the receiver being covered by Buckley and throw his way"

Everyone that saw Dolphin games on TV knew Buckley's name... You always saw the back of his jersey trying to catch up to the receiver that burnt him.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
The phins are looking at Shane Burton.

Dolphins | Still Searching - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
21:46 PT: Alex Marvez reports for the Sun Sentinel agent Drew Rosenhaus said the Miami Dolphins have expressed an interest in free agent DL Shane Burton (Jets). Earlier this weekend Rosenhaus said he expected to resume talks with the Jets about re-signing Burton, later next week. As noted earlier, free agent DE Michael Sinclair (Seattle) will be in for a visit later this week.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
You hate Fiedler but like T-Buck? He gets burned for more TDs than Fiedler throws INTs!

That is why he could play nickel back, but we should use Fletcher (or trade Fletcher)

we just need another CB to play as dime back and especially on punt and kick coverage - t-buck's a little old and over qualified for that. We need to replace Cousins

Overall, I would have to say that I like T-Buck, but he does get burnt a bit too often.Maybe we could put in a good word for him to go to the Jets.:D

Speaking of the Jets, it has been a while, so what the heck :monkey: JETS
That feels better.Anyone else gotta go?

Originally posted by miadphan13
:monkey: Jets :monkey: Raiders: :monkey: Bills
while we're in the AFC East:

:monkey: Pats

and for that playoff loss

:monkey: Ravens

Originally posted by dolphan39
we just need another CB to play as dime back and especially on punt and kick coverage - t-buck's a little old and over qualified for that. We need to replace Cousins

Yes........how? draft? June cuts? Is anyone available now at vet min? We`re running out of money............AH so much to do - so little time. Well............overall, I think we`re in pretty good shape, seems I worry more about my PHINS more than anything else!:( :D :lol:

scratch Qadry from the list

Colts | Ismail Agrees to Three-year Deal - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:17 PT: ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Indianapolis Colts have agreed to terms on a three-year deal with free agent WR Qadry Ismail (Ravens). The deal is worth about $4 million.

How about Billy Milner? blahahah
Hey, at least if we sign him we'll have that "first-round caliber" OL that almost everyone is begging for! heh

Keith Sims - then we'll have a 2nd round caliber :goof:

Originally posted by dolphan39
Keith Sims - then we'll have a 2nd round caliber :goof:
I gotta 45 caliber auto but my mom took the bullets cause I kept shootin out car tires.:goof:

Back
Top Bottom