Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ?

Any ex-fin free agents worth re-signing ?

• Denson, Autry

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Ismail, Qadry

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Jacquet, Nate

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Burton, Shane

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Owens, Rich

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Brigance, O.J.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cox, Bryan

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Bradford, Ronnie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckley, Terrell

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Shaw, Terrence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think we're gettin Burton back. I really hate to sound dumb, but when was Q. Ismail a Phin?!? I don't remeber him being on the squad. Was he a sign and trade or something? I've Bryan's agressive attitude on D for a long time, so it would be nice to see him either OLB or backing up Zach.(Remember that BC started and made his first pro bowl at OLB).

Originally posted by phins054
but when was Q. Ismail a Phin?!? I don't remeber him being on the squad. Was he a sign and trade or something?
Qadry was acquired by JJ in a trade w/GB for Conditional draft choice in 1998 to Green Bay for WR Qadry Ismail

and he did not make the team

Originally posted by dolphan39
Qadry was acquired by JJ in a trade w/GB for Conditional draft choice in 1998 to Green Bay for WR Qadry Ismail

and he did not make the team

Which proved once again (considering the WR's we had) that JJ was a bonehead with offenses.

Thanks for the info dp39. I did not know that...Let's see...who were our WRs in 98. OJ, OG, Tony Martin(right?!?)Lamar Thomas, and Yatil Green(rehabbing) and Missle couldn't make the roster?!? Strange things man...

Shane Burton will probably be here but T-Buck will want to start again or be the Nickel back and neither of those positions is likely to be open. If he'd take the minimum to be the dime back then he would be a good addition. Otherwise I think there's more talent elswhere.

Qadry would've been nice but it was never even a blip on the radar. He's a starter and the 'Fins already have enough of those.

Back
Top Bottom