Any F1 Fans Here? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any F1 Fans Here?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Very into F1 but getting even moreso. First race is this weekend. If anyone wants to really get a Hard Knock's style of knowledge on the various teams check out F1 Drive to Survive on Netflix it's awesome.

Heck yeah, excellent race today.
The max/Lecler c battle early on was excellent, k mag was fun to see do so well in the Haas - Best move was getting him back,, imagine if mazepin still there, they would have sucked again. felt bad for red bull but they will have growing pains managing that engine. seemed plenty powerful when not on fire. kinda cool seeing hamilton squeak out a podium vs the usual dominance. Albon and Bottas showed their meddle too. seeing Bottas that good reminds me again of how good Hamilon truly is.

Won't really call me a fan of any art but I do root for my fellow country man K-Mag for doing a really good job in his first race back in F1 :woot:

Kind of. Rather watch Indycar, but its OK. Hoping that next years Vegas race falls when I am back in the States....Been to the Melbourne F1 about 6 times with work.

More of an IndyCar guy tbh; F1 is always the same dudes winning it seems like.

Had some nice surprises in last couple years at least, Gasly win might have been best.."OH MY GO GUYS..WHAT HAVE WE DONE!??"

But I agree, Indy way less predictable, and with Grosjean there now I follow a bit more. That David Land fella on YT is good.

We are making plans to hit the Las Vegas GP meeting a couple close friends from college. It's your get out of Thanksgiving free card for 2023, by the way.

"The inaugural Miami Grand Prix is in jeopardy after residents submitted a lawsuit against the race, according to reports. "

"Miami Gardens residents filed a lawsuit which concluded that the noise produced by the event would 'cause severe disruption and physical harm to Miami Gardens residents."

What a bunch of Karens. Can't put up with noise for a few days to help support all of the small businesses that would gain from the event.

Love F1. The amount of money that those teams spend is unbelievable. And 'Drive to Survive' is a great show! Ferrari is starting out the season well, which is good to see. Mercedes and Red Bull need some competition. Bottas and Vettel are still my favorites.

It sounded like some of the drivers didn't like the surface. Being new with a lot of oil still in it probably made it a bit slippery. If they run next year it should be better with sun baking the oil out of the new asphalt.

It sounded like some of the drivers didn't like the surface. Being new with a lot of oil still in it probably made it a bit slippery. If they run next year it should be better with sun baking the oil out of the new asphalt.
Is this a go for next year as well?

Is this a go for next year as well?

"Take in the sights and sounds of the vibrant South Beach with an Official Ticket Package at the Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix 2023 at the Miami International Autodrome"

Back
Top Bottom