Any Fin Fans Going to....

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
I was just wondering....Are there any Dolphins fans brave enough to go to the Raiders game Nov.27th....I'm going because a Raider "friend" fan invited me...Just curious..I think fans of teams fans are scurred to go...But say Go FINS!! no matter what

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
I am going. I have no worries about Raider fans. In fact, I will spit in one's eye at the game, promise! :lol:

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
Samphin said:
I am going. I have no worries about Raider fans. In fact, I will spit in one's eye at the game, promise! :lol:
Now thats what I'm talkin' about theres a true "Fan"..maybe i'll see ya there man-ghost-

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
BALLS DEEP said:
I'm brave enough. Send me a ticket and I'll go.
Start savin' up now baby brother and w'ell have our own tailgate party!!right there in tha black hole baby!!

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
I will be there. I went when they played a few year back and while in college, they played there 4 years in a row and i went to all 4.

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
OG54 said:
I will be there. I went when they played a few year back and while in college, they played there 4 years in a row and i went to all 4.
did you tailgate??....and is that girl in your avatar single...if so bring her!!!

NJFinsfan

NY Jets....35 years, nothing but tears!!
Reaction score
My wife and I will be at all 16 games this year

I know something will come up on of the weekends and we will have to bail out, but we have reserved flights on Continental already

(the wife got a puppy, I got to go to every Dolphins game) for those wondering what I gave up to get the wife to agree to something like that

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
lol thats not his wife....thats that one girl from BDSSP.

Top Bottom