Any info on good college QB'S for the phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any info on good college QB'S for the phins

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I am not much of a college football fan, i dont see many games, i have seen brady quinn a couple times, and brohm a couple times, they seemed like they are pro QBS, i seen one game with the kid from ohio st and lsu, anybody know alot about college football or a website i can go to see what people think of them

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
JaMarcus Russell. Guys the biggest, strongest, and physically most impressive prospect. I don't know if he's declared but if he does, he'll be the best QB in this draft. He's 6'6, weighs over 230lbs and has easily the srtongest arm in the nation. I think he's gonna be real special in the pros.

T

tonto_phin

anybody think we'll draft a qb at all?

if there is one we really like that is available when we pick

or if Pep doesn't get any better in 4 months

T

tonto_phin

sounds like if Jamarcus comes out, Brohm might fall to us

if Brohm falls to us, we might be able to trade down

it would be a win win, either we take Brohm or get extra picks

johngarryvo

The Voice
Reaction score
JaMarcus Russell. Guys the biggest, strongest, and physically most impressive prospect. I don't know if he's declared but if he does, he'll be the best QB in this draft. He's 6'6, weighs over 230lbs and has easily the srtongest arm in the nation. I think he's gonna be real special in the pros.

Culpepper2...and like the 1st, can read a D...good luck.

Flyer22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Colt Brennan, a Junior prospect at Hawaii, is on ESPN right now.

He's a system QB, but its hard to argue with 53 TDs and over 5,000 yards passing.

Flyer22

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Brennan's probably staying for his senior year anyway. It's hard to tell how productive a QB will be when they're in such a pass-happy system. It will be interesting to see how his draft stock changes once teams start working him out.

Top Bottom