Any News On Lance Shulters? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any News On Lance Shulters?

BLITZKRIEG said:
Says who???...you???....

You don't know anything more about it than the rest of us do. Unless of course you're his agent. Are you Lance Schulters agent???....didn't think so.

Case closed....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Says the fact there is ZERO, ZIPPO, NOTTA, NOTHING out there saying he's close to signing. Please tell me where you got your wonderful non existant information from please.

So far most actual news points to Atlanta. Clayton who is usually on the ball just pointed out yesterday that he will most likely land there. Saban the other day was just pointing out they can't afford anything more then minimum based contracts.

LAphinfan said:
Any chance of turning the volume down? Law will not be a Dolphin, guaranteed. Schulters is a 50/50 proposition.

ok COACH SABAN WHATEVER YOU SAY :shakeno:

If we get this guy, I think we will actually be better than people think in the secondary. I feel like a lot of columnists are ready to write us off with the loss of surtain and knight, but we can rebound nicely with youth here.

Aqua and Orange said:
If we get this guy, I think we will actually be better than people think in the secondary. I feel like a lot of columnists are ready to write us off with the loss of surtain and knight, but we can rebound nicely with youth here.

He's definately better then what we have. I just don't want people getting their hopes up to high until at least there is something more definitive then some no name Atlanta website.

VanDolPhan said:
Says the fact there is ZERO, ZIPPO, NOTTA, NOTHING out there saying he's close to signing. Please tell me where you got your wonderful non existant information from please.

So far most actual news points to Atlanta. Clayton who is usually on the ball just pointed out yesterday that he will most likely land there. Saban the other day was just pointing out they can't afford anything more then minimum based contracts.
I should embelish the Clayton statement I heard on ESPN radio to clarify the air here but I do agree with VanDolphan. Just because Schulters visited us and then left Atlanta without signing doesn't mean he is going to definently sign with us. I do believe some of you jumped the gun on this and that's why I posted what Clayton said as I do respect his insight a lot more than other supposed NFL media guru's. Clayton said Atlanta was in a position to offer him a better bonus and base salary while his Miami contract would be more incentive based.

That said, he still hasn't signed with Atlanta so let's wait and see what happens. I'd like to see him here but at the right price.

jason_taylor said:
IF THAT IS THE CASE WHERE IS HE NOW OR EVEN STARTING IN THE NFL???????

if you call this better lmao

YearTeamG QBRatCompAttPctYdsY/GY/ATDInt RushYdsY/GAvgTD SackYdsL FumFumL 2002Seattle6 71.19416856.01182197.07.046 10274.52.70 736 21 2003Seattle5 59.94850.0316.23.911 2-1-0.2-0.50 18 21 2004Seattle5 46.1255843.133366.65.713 10142.81.40 421 10 Career Totals (Full)113 70.61447262055.217031150.76.595105 2187826.93.65 2131409 6326

h3ll aj had a Pct of what around 56.4 ??/better man you dont know what you are talking about :rofl3:
Do you actually expect me to read that? I know as a backup in Seattle all he ever did was win. Dilfer has a 70.6 QB rating over his career. Feeley has a 67.3 rating. They have the exact same TD to INT ratio. Dilfer has more yards per attempt. Dilfer has a higher completion percentage. And, if that isn't enough for you, Dilfer has alot more experience. Neither of our guys are true starters. If they were in Cleveland (where Dilfer is) they would be riding the bench. Now please, next time you feel like telling me I don't know what I'm talking about, don't act like a complete ******. :)

Back
Top Bottom