Any One attending the San Diego Monday Nighter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any One attending the San Diego Monday Nighter?

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
The wife and I are going, so I was wondering if anyone else from here would be showing up?

Let me know!

Originally posted by dolfan87
The wife and I are going, so I was wondering if anyone else from here would be showing up?

Let me know!

:www: oo oo Mr Kotter:yes:
I'll be there

i'm gonna try to get tickets when the individual games go on sale, and if that fails there's always e-bay. i have a friend from out of town who is a chargers fan, and i think i'm gonna get him to fly in.

When the league announced the opponents a few months ago, I was sure I'd attend. When they announced the actual schedule with Miami @ SD as a Monday Nighter, I became quite doubtful. Missing two days of work to make it down there from the Bay Area doesn't seem likely.

Hell yes I will be there at the Murph. Since they will be in San Diego and with the way the schedule works out this year it is doubtful that I will go to South Florida this year.

Well, Im planning on heading to Miami for a game this year but if I cant collect enough funds I might have to redirect my flight to San Diego and settle for catching them there......so dont count me in, but dont count me out.....

Well, I don't know if you guys are aware or not, but the cheapest tickets I could find were $215.00 a seat.

Anyway, I think we are staying at the Holiday Inn a mile(?) from the stadium. I am not a drinker, but I would love to hang out with you guys and have a west coast Fin Heaven party!

So where do we meet? Any local San Diego guys here?

Originally posted by jtown777
I'll be there 87. I have 4 seats in section 2. Anyone know where the players are staying?

jtown, we are in the Plaza secton 57 first row. Is that anywhere near your seats?

Originally posted by dolfan87
Well, I don't know if you guys are aware or not, but the cheapest tickets I could find were $215.00 a seat.

Anyway, I think we are staying at the Holiday Inn a mile(?) from the stadium. I am not a drinker, but I would love to hang out with you guys and have a west coast Fin Heaven party!

So where do we meet? Any local San Diego guys here?

Ah 87 that is from a scapler site:yell:
Actually when the individual game tickets go on sale most tickets will be $59(I checked the Chargers website yesterday). Sold via ticketmaster sometime in July. Probably have to add a $6 service charge so probably a net $65 a ticket for most seats. Also tickets should be easier to get than they were in San Francisco in 2001(which unfortunately I did get the tickets on-line and was treated to a truly awful game and a Jay Fiedler performance that would have been disgracefull on a Pop Warner team).

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

Ah 87 that is from a scapler site:yell:
Actually when the individual game tickets go on sale most tickets will be $59(I checked the Chargers website yesterday). Sold via ticketmaster sometime in July. Probably have to add a $6 service charge so probably a net $65 a ticket for most seats. Also tickets should be easier to get than they were in San Francisco in 2001(which unfortunately I did get the tickets on-line and was treated to a truly awful game and a Jay Fiedler performance that would have been disgracefull on a Pop Warner team).

Too add to that, being a season ticket holder, I have the option to purchase individual game tickets before they go to public sale (I just received the form). If we can make the appropriate arrangements, I may be able to order them for you at face value. I have a feeling it will be a sellout quickly!!! Let me know...

The Dolphins players will be staying at the Marriot just down the road from the stadium. In fact, its right by the new Baseball complex.

Be aware though that in the past the hotel acts like Nazi's and will try to bounce you for talking to players....unless you are staying there.

I'm not going to be able to make it this year since its on a Monday night.....

Back
Top Bottom