Any One attending the San Diego Monday Nighter? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any One attending the San Diego Monday Nighter?

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

Ah 87 that is from a scapler site:yell:
Actually when the individual game tickets go on sale most tickets will be $59(I checked the Chargers website yesterday). Sold via ticketmaster sometime in July. Probably have to add a $6 service charge so probably a net $65 a ticket for most seats. Also tickets should be easier to get than they were in San Francisco in 2001(which unfortunately I did get the tickets on-line and was treated to a truly awful game and a Jay Fiedler performance that would have been disgracefull on a Pop Warner team).

Well I was unaware of that. I have only been to two football games (I refuse to pay to watch the Cardinals play) and I wanted to set this up now.

I really don't care, I just want to see the Phins play.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
The Dolphins players will be staying at the Marriot just down the road from the stadium. In fact, its right by the new Baseball complex.

Be aware though that in the past the hotel acts like Nazi's and will try to bounce you for talking to players....unless you are staying there.

I'm not going to be able to make it this year since its on a Monday night.....

Thanks for the heads up Mike!!!:D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom