Any UFA at LB worth pursuing

Phinmaster1354

Active Roster
Reaction score
RODGERS SUCKS!!!

I think is there anything that is weak on our team it's the OLB position! I am giving Greeny a reprieve because he was thrown in as a rookie and will get better!! As for Rodgers, I am not as tolerant! He has a pretty high salary for a player that really doesn't make that many plays! I really thing HE should restructure his contract to free up some more DOLPHIN money! Or at least take a pay cut! Why should he be paid that high for being MEDIOCRE?:mad:

:monkey: RODGERS!!

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
here is a guy as good a Rodgers in Caldwell:

Bears | Caldwell Agrees to Terms - from KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
March 15, 2002 11:03:30 PT ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Chicago Bears have reached a contract agreement with free agent LB Mike Caldwell (Eagles) on a four-year, $4.7 million deal that includes a $750,000 signing bonus. Caldwell will also receive a workout bonus of $250,000 that will be paid before training camp begins.

and he's getting 1/2 of what Derrick makes

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Reaction score
I thought Rodgers was only making a little over a million a year(?)

jphandal

Starter
Reaction score
i actually think rober jones was actually better than rodgers....

Blitz

The Big Zonk
Reaction score
He's going to be re-negotiated with next year for sure, or else he'll be cut. That's what I think, anyway.

VanDolPhan

Starter
Reaction score
Because Jay has not reached any incentives that would boost that pay. Spielman nailed Jay to the wall really good with that contract and it should be the way all players should be payed. You get payed if you play well.

Top Bottom