Any Updates On Dustin Keller? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any Updates On Dustin Keller?

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys learned anything about Dustin Keller's progress? Concerned.

dustin_keller-1.jpg

I have not heard anything but I am hoping that he will be ready to go. He is another guy I would like to give a 1 year prove it deal. He was looking good in the preseason until the infamous hit that ended his season. He and Ryan were looking like they were establishing some chemistry.

Man that injury was ugly and awful. The safety that hit him had a terrible response too. Too bad Keller's knee wouldn't have give that bitch a concussion

I have not heard anything but I am hoping that he will be ready to go. He is another guy I would like to give a 1 year prove it deal. He was looking good in the preseason until the infamous hit that ended his season. He and Ryan were looking like they were establishing some chemistry.

Huh? What? Did you say something??? That sig got me a bit distracted! :lol:

Dustin Keller's agent has been spreading the word that the free agent tight end's rehab is progressing well enough for Keller to return to the NFL by the start of the 2014 season

Not sure how ready he will really be or what interest we may still have.

It would be good to have him back. I think he was going to have a great season...

would love him back.instant upgrade to everyone except maybe Clay.

Read an article or a Twitter post (can't remember) a few weeks ago that said that Hickey has been in touch with Keller's agent. My thought is they will wait until after the draft and see how he is progressing. If we don't draft a TE, I would expect we resign him to a one-year deal if he is healthy. Would love to have him back.

Agree that no team will probably consider signing him until after the draft.

no team will sign him till after Week 1 when the contracts aren't guaranteed.

Keller's NFL career is probably over

His injury isn't healed yet so team's have no idea what he's going to be capable of doing this year. Any team that signs him now, cannot honestly pencil him in as an active player any time soon. There's really nothing to do but wait and see. If we sign him, we're gambling and taking up cap space that might be useful elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom