Any word on Henne or White for#2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on Henne or White for#2

dabeastdabone

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Seriously, if they didn't learn last week that putting White at #2 paints them into a corner they are idiots. Nothing against White (although I don't want to see his style QB at the reins of the Dolphins) but why don't they just list him as another position like RB and be done with it.

If the statement being made is Henne isn't the QB of the future just come out and say it and face the music for not drafting Ryan, as a Dolphin fan I'm sick of our inability to find a franchise QB no matter how many we pick up in free agency and the draft. I really don't see how listing Henne as #3 does a thing for the development of or future QB.

White as #2

They do it so they can use him and keep a extra position at another position, putting him at #2 would take that away as you could not use White for wildcat stuff during the game....Henne is #3 for game day only, as far as who would get the start if Penny goes down, it would obviously be Henne

Jon Grudon said last night that the team kicked him out of practice. I expect more WC stuff with White. I just hope it doesn't completely destroy momentum like it did last week.

They do it so they can use him and keep a extra position at another position, putting him at #2 would take that away as you could not use White for wildcat stuff during the game....Henne is #3 for game day only, as far as who would get the start if Penny goes down, it would obviously be Henne

Henne was inactive week 1 I believe (according to rotoworld). It would be quite the trick to get an inactive QB in the game.

What position is more important than QB? Surely with our lack of use of the running game we could sit a back out and tag white "RB" if he was really that special.

I just don't get the end game in this. Is running the sputtering wildcat a handful of plays worth sacrificing the game if Penny goes down and we have to play White the rest of the way?

BTW White didn't make that pass to Ginn so don't give me "If white hit Ginn blah blah blah" the fact is he missed Ginn and that is a negative and not positive.

Henne was inactive week 1 I believe (according to rotoworld). It would be quite the trick to get an inactive QB in the game.

What position is more important than QB? Surely with our lack of use of the running game we could sit a back out and tag white "RB" if he was really that special.

I just don't get the end game in this. Is running the sputtering wildcat a handful of plays worth sacrificing the game if Penny goes down and we have to play White the rest of the way?

BTW White didn't make that pass to Ginn so don't give me "If white hit Ginn blah blah blah" the fact is he missed Ginn and that is a negative and not positive.

Henne was the 3rd(emergency) QB last week. I'm not sure if they consider that emergency QB inactive or not even though they can still play.

Henne was the 3rd(emergency) QB last week. I'm not sure if they consider that emergency QB inactive or not even though they can still play.

Once the 3rd or emergency QB goes in you can not put the #1 or #2 back in. I never heard of them being listed as "inactive" unless they are not suited up though. I don't know what it all means, was Henne on the sidelines suited up? Anyone see him?

I know a few years Back the Steelers starting WR was their #3 or emergency QB, they mentioned that every game seamed like.

So Henne improves his game more when listed as the 2nd QB? Sorry but you fail to make a point...

Go post this in the thread that was already created for it. Either state your redundant opinion there, or update it with new info on the situation. stop annoying me.

Jon Grudon said last night that the team kicked him out of practice. I expect more WC stuff with White. I just hope it doesn't completely destroy momentum like it did last week.

:confused:

Who, and why?

I'm still looking for more info on that. Did Henne get kicked out of practice? wouldn't that be big news? Why is nobody confirming it?

They kicked Gruden out of practice. They kicked all media out of practice so no one could "leak" any info about gameplanning for Indy.

Back
Top Bottom