Any word on J. Allen | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on J. Allen

Nappy Roots said:
once again, you have no clue what your talkin about.

he asked for 16th overall pick money, which is where he was picked. he wanted his market value, the dolphins refused it. its obvious to anyone who actually paid attention and didnt just look to blame the player for being "greedy".

the dolphins wanted to play hard ball and it hurt no one but them.
Well you can just marry J. Allen and move into his mansion he was buying while MY TEAM was practicing their ***** off in the Florida heat. He didn't hurt anyone but himself because if what the main page said is true then that selfish bum hipped prick will need help paying his bills if he don't play.:lol:

jbyrd423 said:
hes not good enough to play in our very average secondary. but dont worry people on this site will tell you hes a stud just like they did jamar fletcher a few years ago:sidelol:

Wrong.....

I was critical of Fletcher from day 1. He was a midget (5'8) with 4.6 speed; Allen is 4-5 inches taller and runs in the 4.3 range.

Breed said:
Wrong.....

I was critical of Fletcher from day 1. He was a midget (5'8) with 4.6 speed; Allen is 4-5 inches taller and runs in the 4.3 range.
Looks like your princess is dead.:lol:

G-Force said:
Well you can just marry J. Allen and move into his mansion he was buying while MY TEAM was practicing their ***** off in the Florida heat. He didn't hurt anyone but himself because if what the main page said is true then that selfish bum hipped prick will need help paying his bills if he don't play.:lol:

:lol: your football knowledge shines through....

how did he hurt himself? he got an million dollars(his MARKET value) for sitting out. hes getting that regardless. the team is hurting because our best players and athletes arent playing because they thought they could be cheap and get away with it.

just my opinion but allen needs to do something. i know its too early to call him a bust and he had the hold out,and hasnt played for a while, but our secondary is weak. j allen was our 1st rd pick and was the 3rd db picked with many right there after him. michael lehan missed just as much time as allen but already sees playin time. allen didnt even see the field on defense last week. hopefully they throw him in there a lil this week. people talk about his great speed and size well where is it. shouldnt those great attributes along with being 16th overall in the draft atleast be enough to see a lil bit of time on the field. where is the supposed cb/s skills at? there must be some packages he has learned by now right?

its early in the season lets see what kind of playin time he recieves this week.

My bigger concern with J Allen was that he got run over a couple of times in the preseason. A SS shouldn't end up on his back going against a RB.

Nappy Roots said:

how did he hurt himself? he got an million dollars(his MARKET value) for sitting out. hes getting that regardless. the team is hurting because our best players and athletes arent playing because they thought they could be cheap and get away with it.

everyone bow down to the almighty football god. funny how jason allen posts are always very controversial

G-Force said:
He is struggling on ST's and last week said he was a baby and needed to learn to crawl before he could walk. Saban needs to go ahead and take his stroller away and tell him to put his pacifire in his mouth, strap a little man on him and hit the feild.

Actually that quote was reprinted. He actually said it after the second preseason game.

Nappy Roots said:

On the main page (if you can read) their is a clause in his contract. Nice knowledge.:shakeno:

dolphinns1256 said:
it cant get any worse, all i gotta say, throw that 1st round pick in. he aint going to do any worse then tillman.

whats wrong with tillman? I thought he did okay the other night

Nappy Roots said:
once again, you have no clue what your talkin about.

he asked for 16th overall pick money, which is where he was picked. he wanted his market value, the dolphins refused it. its obvious to anyone who actually paid attention and didnt just look to blame the player for being "greedy".

the dolphins wanted to play hard ball and it hurt no one but them.

I agree with you there, it was the front office's fault. I expect next year's pick to hold out also, just like Allen and Ronnie Brown

G-Force said:
On the main page (if you can read) their is a clause in his contract. Nice knowledge.:shakeno:

what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Back
Top Bottom