Any word on today's cuts... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on today's cuts...

I can't wait any longer for the cuts!!!! These are a long time coming. They will kick off an exciting offseason for us, and I need them now!!!

Dudeman said:
if only you had kept Welker :tongue:
I was the first guy on your board to say, WELKER is the real deal. I cant find the thread, but I was very mad when we released him. Can anyone find the thread! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

I should change my name is Finstradamus;-)

I remember two people endorsing Welker. I am thankful that Miami has him. He was a joy to watch all season long. Cuts don't have to be made until March 1st.

L.T.21 said:
I was the first guy on your board to say, WELKER is the real deal. I cant find the thread, but I was very mad when we released him. Can anyone find the thread! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

I remember LT.You also warned us about Boston and McIntosh.100 pct correct so far.:)

CrunchTime said:
I remember LT.You also warned us about Boston and McIntosh.100 pct correct so far.:)
Some say I missed on J.Ball, but he never had a chance, so I'll put an asterisk with the 100% :-)

L.T.21 said:

Any other Charger players the Fins should beware of or got any other Charger players the Fins can steal? Lol.

Gosh, we "messed-up" on Welker. Roscoe Parish come on down! :-)

john00agent said:
i always thought tim dwight would break through...never happened though
Ive always liked Tim Dwight. The guy has some cajones, but I really do think his size, and his "No-Fear" style of attacking the returns lead to his constant injuries. This guy was a human heat seeking missile. Did you guys know his lung collapsed last year? Seriously, I was wondering when his other lung was going to pop out...the guy has no fear! For his sake and his families, I hope he retires.

Regan21286 said:
Any other Charger players the Fins should beware of or got any other Charger players the Fins can steal? Lol.
Surprisingly, no one on here has brought up Jesse Chatman; "my" back-up. I believe he's a FA, I would be VERY VERY mad if goes somewhere else. He is one hell of a runner, just havent been given time to play...when he does get playing time, he racks up the numbers. As ridicoulous as this might sound, there were actual posters on our board saying Chatman should get a nod over LT for a couple of games.

Chatman is awesome!

L.T.21 said:
Surprisingly, no one on here has brought up Jesse Chatman; "my" back-up. I believe he's a FA, I would be VERY VERY mad if goes somewhere else. He is one hell of a runner, just havent been given time to play...when he does get playing time, he racks up the numbers. As ridicoulous as this might sound, there were actual posters on our board saying Chatman should get a nod over LT for a couple of games.

Chatman is awesome!
how bout the Burner? we'll give you a 7th rounder in the 2020 draft for him ;)

Dudeman said:
how bout the Burner? we'll give you a 7th rounder in the 2020 draft for him ;)
Michael definitely is that! In all honesty I havent seen enough of him to warrant a recommendation. When he had some time against the Chiefs he had some really nice runs...he also seems to read the holes well..but then again that was against the Chiefs.

L.T.21 said:

I'll give you credit, I remember the thread too!!!:D

Anybody want to know what the outcome will be of Fins vs. Chargers in 2005-06? :-)

L.T.21 said:
Anybody want to know what the outcome will be of Fins vs. Chargers in 2005-06? :-)
Aaron Rodgers 35-43 546 yards 7 TDs 0 Ints

Drew Brees 1-63 3 yards 0 TDs 10 Ints

Dolphins 70 Chargers 0?

Back
Top Bottom