Any word on today's cuts... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on today's cuts...

Dudeman said:
Aaron Rodgers 35-43 546 yards 7 TDs 0 Ints

Drew Brees 1-63 3 yards 0 TDs 10 Ints

Dolphins 70 Chargers 0?

:roflmao::roflmao: Rodgers? So by Draft Day, we will both know your premonition (sp) was/is wrong;-)

phinphan11 said:
L.T.21 ... how'd ya feel when we pilfered HH from you guys? It had to hurt.... :lol:
Nah it didnt hurt at all. Would I have liked him to stay another year, sure. Im a big believer in consistency...However, the price you're paying him, I sure hope he can fix your o-line. Besides we got Carl Mauck back, Ive always been a big fan of his....His lines did well for Natrone Means...I was upset when he left along with Bobby Ross.

In all honesty, I think HH will need at least 2-3 years to re-build your o-line. He is a great evaluator of talent, he likes having HH guys.

L.T.21 said:
Nah it didnt hurt at all. Would I have liked him to stay another year, sure. Im a big believer in consistency...However, the price you're paying him, I sure hope he can fix your o-line. Besides we got Carl Mauck back, Ive always been a big fan of his....His lines did well for Natrone Means...I was upset when he left along with Bobby Ross.

In all honesty, I think HH will need at least 2-3 years to re-build your o-line. He is a great evaluator of talent, he likes having HH guys.
He only rebuilt your's in one year... right? Why would it take longer for us?

Pretty sure Houck was in San Diego for more than a year. People give him a lot of credit for being able to pull off a good line despite having some rookies and backups.

phinphan11 said:
He only rebuilt your's in one year... right? Why would it take longer for us?
No, it took him 2.5 - 3 years. I give the man a lot of credit, but also mind you we drafted Fonoti and Olivea and Hardwick out of nowhere and played awesome. We also had a good core of veterans such as Oben and Mike Goff that was REALLY solid in 2004. Part of Drews demise last year and the year before was the play of the o-line- THEY SUCKED.

L.T.21 said:
No, it took him 2.5 - 3 years. I give the man a lot of credit, but also mind you we drafted Fonoti and Olivea and Hardwick out of nowhere and played awesome. We also had a good core of veterans such as Oben and Mike Goff that was REALLY solid in 2004. Part of Drews demise last year and the year before was the play of the o-line- THEY SUCKED.

Last 2 yes. However I remember Fonoti being pretty decently coveted. I remember his name came up a lot around draft time.

VanDolPhan said:
Last 2 yes. However I remember Fonoti being pretty decently coveted. I remember his name came up a lot around draft time.
The dude is a beast...I dont know how many "pancakes" he made last year. The guy has always been known to serve them. Dont get me wrong, kudos for getting HH, but I honestly feel it will take him at least 2 seasons to get all his "HH guys." You can start by getting rid of D.Mac.

Back
Top Bottom