Any word on Uniform Colors? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on Uniform Colors?

BennyVW

I'm the Man in the Box
Reaction score
Has anybody heard anything regarding what color uni's we will be wearing???

I'm sure they are stuck with their whites, as if it were the 1 p.m. game

Yea, I dont like those orange jerseys AT ALL. Maybe for the fans yeah, but for the team to play a game in them....Uhh...I hate em. no way. I think we should PERMANANTLY go back to our throwbacks. Like that Thanksgiving game against Dallas about 2 years ago.

BringBackShula said:
Yea, I dont like those orange jerseys AT ALL. Maybe for the fans yeah, but for the team to play a game in them....Uhh...I hate em. no way. I think we should PERMANANTLY go back to our throwbacks. Like that Thanksgiving game against Dallas about 2 years ago.

No throwbacks, they're great for once in a blue moon, but their uniforms and logos now are awesome IMO. I like all their uniform combos.

SpurzN703 said:
Aqua on Aqua! :goof:

thats what im talking about.
the only combo i dont like is white jersey and aqua pants, i like white on white , or aqua on white, or aqua and aqua

finfan32 said:
thats what im talking about.
the only combo i dont like is white jersey and aqua pants, i like white on white , or aqua on white, or aqua and aqua

I dont understand why so many people hate white jersey on aqua pants, I think they look very nice.

All I think of when we wear white jersey, aqua pants are all the losses in Buffalo in the early 90's. It seems like that's what we wore up there every time.

I wouldn't mind if we permanently did away with that combo.

Back
Top Bottom