Any word on Uniform Colors? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on Uniform Colors?

ScrepsMJ said:
No throwbacks, they're great for once in a blue moon, but their uniforms and logos now are awesome IMO. I like all their uniform combos.

Except the numbers are very hard to read. They need to fix that :yell:

I wonder if it won't be aqua/white or aqua/aqua for this reason:

The Chiefs had to move up their plans, and their uniform guy may have just grabbed the normal road uniforms by mistake. In that case, I'm sure the Dolphins would be the ones who would have to change their plans and wear colors.

BringBackShula said:
Yea, I dont like those orange jerseys AT ALL. Maybe for the fans yeah, but for the team to play a game in them....Uhh...I hate em. no way. I think we should PERMANANTLY go back to our throwbacks. Like that Thanksgiving game against Dallas about 2 years ago.

[edit]
The orange jerseys are cool!!

Mod Edit: Express yourself without slurs - if you can't please don't post here. Next time, zero tolerance.

Jimmy James said:
I wonder if it won't be aqua/white or aqua/aqua for this reason:

The Chiefs had to move up their plans, and their uniform guy may have just grabbed the normal road uniforms by mistake. In that case, I'm sure the Dolphins would be the ones who would have to change their plans and wear colors.

:rofl3: I HIGHLY doubt they grabbed the wrong unifrom. But I would not be surprised if I saw anything else.

:lol: I cant help but think of the movie DODGEBALL when you say they may have grabbed the wrong uniforms.

:rofl3: "The unis certainly dont require ASSLESS CHAPS"

You never see aqua on aqua anymore. That's a classic!

MiamiDolphins34 said:
The white we wear is bland not shiny like other teams wear.

you are not the first person to say this, and I dont understand what people mean by this? All the teams jerseys are made by the same company and materials. And theyre all the same white...I assume

ScrepsMJ said:
you are not the first person to say this, and I dont understand what people mean by this? All the teams jerseys are made by the same company and materials. And theyre all the same white...I assume

Other teams white looks brigther.

NashPhin said:
All I think of when we wear white jersey, aqua pants are all the losses in Buffalo in the early 90's. It seems like that's what we wore up there every time.

I wouldn't mind if we permanently did away with that combo.

I don't know why so many people don't like it, but it looks like the Dolphins have done away with that combo anyway. They scrapped wearing white on aqua at home in October of 2000, and now it appears they have on the road as well.

Just for fun, here are all the games at Buffalo since 1990:

1990: White on Aqua (2 times) = 2 losses
1991: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 loss
1992: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 win
1993: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 win
1994: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 loss
1995: White on White (2 times) = 2 losses
1996: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 win
1997: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 loss
1998: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 loss
1999: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 loss
2000: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 win
2001: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 win
2002: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 loss
2003: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 win
2004: White on Aqua (1 time) = 1 loss
2005: White on White (1 time) = 1 loss

White on Aqua record: 6-9
White on White record: 0-3

Just saw the local KC news on the field before the game. There was a Chiefs player stretching wearing red pants, which means they would be wearing their white jerseys, therefore allowing the Dolphins to wear the teal.

jcaponio said:
Just saw the local KC news on the field before the game. There was a Chiefs player stretching wearing red pants, which means they would be wearing their white jerseys, therefore allowing the Dolphins to wear the teal.

Not that it matters what uniforms the team wears, but I like that. We don't get to see the aqua often enough.

we will probably just wear white but when will we wear orange cuz we dont hav any night games

Back
Top Bottom