any1 see first-take this morning? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any1 see first-take this morning?

thefranchisedef

Active Roster
Reaction score
what a joke! I always thought that guy was unbiased, so i watched. I lost total respect for him today. He said that Favre is having a better season than chad pennington.. stephen a. smith said he was out of his mind. lol.. i agree

what a joke! I always thought that guy was unbiased, so i watched. I lost total respect for him today. He said that Favre is having a better season than chad pennington.. stephen a. smith said he was out of his mind. lol.. i agree

skip bayless unbiased haha. skip has the most man love for favre than ANY commentator on tv. hes eating his crow this week though and next week cant wait to hear his excuses monday.

I want to go on record and state clearly that I think Skip Bayless is the biggest tool in sports journalism. He is a damned fool. He's also a Buckeye basher...which pisses me off as well.

I want to go on record and state clearly that I think Skip Bayless is the biggest tool in sports journalism. He is a damned fool. He's also a Buckeye basher...which pisses me off as well.
Bayless is a Moron!! But I can tolerate the Buckeye bashing :wink:
MGOBlue

yes i did. for everyone here who says that this and that person r biased towards favre, including myself who has said that, there is knowone more bias then skip bayless. u would think hes like brett favres lawyer in court the way he was defending him, it was so sickening. like clearly pennington is much better this season, and this guys excuse if u heard him yesterday also for brett favre, was that he had to play on the west coast 4 times and that his body wasnt used to it.

I do think Brett Favre is a class act and seemingly a pretty humble guy considering his accomplishments...even though he acted like a bytch during the offseason. Something tells me he laughs when he reads or sees the coverage of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself thinks Chad should be in the Pro Bowl.

Skip would marry Farve if he could. I hope he gets proven wrong because he is too boastful for my liking. He thinks he is king of the world after picking the Phillies to win it all at the beginning of the season for MLB.

We all know who is better though DON"T WE!!!! :up:

Sometimes i watch just to hear what stupid opinions he has, like Kevin Garnnet isnt good.

I do think Brett Favre is a class act and seemingly a pretty humble guy considering his accomplishments...even though he acted like a bytch during the offseason. Something tells me he laughs when he reads or sees the coverage of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself thinks Chad should be in the Pro Bowl.

I enjoyed watching favre when i was younger. However, for five years now he has put the media into a zoo every offseason. I really have no respect for the guy as a person, evidence shows he is very self centered. If you can't decide if you want to retire or not that's fine..... but if you do it for 5 straight years it becomes a charade. He's starting this zoo again when honestly all he has to do is answer questions on the seahawks last week and the dolphins this week. Go dissapear for a month and make up your mind.... stop texting mort anderson and other journalist. Then to totally trash a franchise you had so many memories with is unbelievable. Crying infront of the press because they forced a decision on you because they told you they wanted an answer before FA and the draft(totally irrational on their part :rolleyes2:). Add in that he refused to change with his teammates and stayed in a different hotel on road trips. Brett Favre is one of the best, but honestly i'm tired of seeing him. Fool me once shame on you, fool me six times i'm an idiot.

Both of them are idiots. Even though Smith seemed to be defending Chad he should not be talking about the NFL. Remember his comment a couple yrs ago after the Jets playoff game when he said the Jets should kick on 3rd down because if they miss they can retry on 4th. This guy is an NBA guy, Bayless at least knows what hes talking about.

Both of them are idiots. Even though Smith seemed to be defending Chad he should not be talking about the NFL. Remember his comment a couple yrs ago after the Jets playoff game when he said the Jets should kick on 3rd down because if they miss they can retry on 4th. This guy is an NBA guy, Bayless at least knows what hes talking about.
i wouldnt say that bayless knows wat hes talking about, if he is saying that brett favre is having a better year then chad, when clearly chad is having a much better year.

I enjoyed watching favre when i was younger. However, for five years now he has put the media into a zoo every offseason. I really have no respect for the guy as a person, evidence shows he is very self centered. If you can't decide if you want to retire or not that's fine..... but if you do it for 5 straight years it becomes a charade. He's starting this zoo again when honestly all he has to do is answer questions on the seahawks last week and the dolphins this week. Go dissapear for a month and make up your mind.... stop texting mort anderson and other journalist. Then to totally trash a franchise you had so many memories with is unbelievable. Crying infront of the press because they forced a decision on you because they told you they wanted an answer before FA and the draft(totally irrational on their part :rolleyes2:). Add in that he refused to change with his teammates and stayed in a different hotel on road trips. Brett Favre is one of the best, but honestly i'm tired of seeing him. Fool me once shame on you, fool me six times i'm an idiot.

I agree with everything you've said (I had no idea that he stayed in a different hotel on road trips). I'm totally sick of the guy and sick of the 'sheep' in the media that can't go one day without talking about him. He's turned into a real drama queen.

ESPN sucks! I never thought that I would say that, but they have become a total parody of themselves.

why do you guys worry so much about what all those guys have to say? it doesn't matter,what matters is who win the games.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom