any1 see first-take this morning? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any1 see first-take this morning?

ESPN sucks! I never thought that I would say that, but they have become a total parody of themselves.

I couldn't agree more ! I swore off their pre-game HYPE years ago. The 4-letter exists to get you watch more 4-letter. Thye've clrealy taken the MTV format model to entirely new level of abusurdity. Any live game is just an oppertunity to stealth market to the viewers.

And don't bet me started on the total dominecne Pats-Yests fans that work there. The laziness of sports reporters is ledgendary. Why do a real story when we can drive < 1.5hrs, get our assses kissed by the locals, file the story, and it's back to Bristol in time for happy hour !

Skip Bayless and Randy Cross are lovers.

yeah i watched it to.. but did any of u hear that he said Bess is one of the best pass catching WR in the league? then he went on to say "that kid is the next BOLDIN!!"

I do think Brett Favre is a class act and seemingly a pretty humble guy considering his accomplishments...even though he acted like a bytch during the offseason. Something tells me he laughs when he reads or sees the coverage of him. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself thinks Chad should be in the Pro Bowl.

if he really were a class act. he would publicly acknowledge that chad pennington deserves to go to the pro bowl before he does. especially since his actions are, in part, responsible for chad being discarded.

Back
Top Bottom