RB R.Brown
FB C.Schlesinger
WR C.Chambers
WR D.Stallworth
TE D.Martin/Draft Pick?
OT V.Carey/T.Ugoh
OG LJ Shelton/J.Toledo
C R.Hadnot

I get this from drafting Stanton with one of our 2nd rounders and Ugoh with a 3rd/4th rounder. Signing Stallworth and Schlesinger. Trading Culpepper and Booker for T.Green and various draft picks.

That isnt a Madden line-up? Please tell me how it's a terrible line-up.

T.Green and D.Stanton are as good as Dolphins
R. Brown shouldnt need to be explained
C.Schlesinger is a beast of a lead block
C.Chambers is an amazing receiver if he stays focused
D.Stallworth is a great deep threat
D.Martin is going to start due to lack of depth
V.Carey is a good tackle
T.Ugoh showed his unselfishness when he participated through the combine after pulling his quad in the 40 and is the 4-5th best tackle on Mayock's board
J.Toledo was to compete for a starting job on the line before he got hurt last year
LJ Shelton showed that he's a better guard than tackle and to move him back to tackle would be pointless
R.Hadnot was an above average center

This would be our best bet in terms of offense:
QB T.Green/D.Stanton
RB R.Brown
FB C.Schlesinger
WR C.Chambers
WR D.Stallworth
TE D.Martin/Draft Pick?
OT V.Carey/T.Ugoh
OG LJ Shelton/J.Toledo
C R.Hadnot

I get this from drafting Stanton with one of our 2nd rounders and Ugoh with a 3rd/4th rounder. Signing Stallworth and Schlesinger. Trading Culpepper and Booker for T.Green and various draft picks.

Sorry, but Madden doesn't really cut it in the real world. Trent Green ?? How can you really want Green over CPep ?? A 35 yr old FB ??

Hadnot was not even close to above average at center....We need a major upgrade at that position.

QB T.Green/D.Stanton
RB R.Brown
FB C.Schlesinger
WR C.Chambers
WR D.Stallworth
TE D.Martin/Draft Pick?
OT V.Carey/T.Ugoh
OG LJ Shelton/J.Toledo
C R.Hadnot

Cory Schlesinger as our starting FB?? He'll be 35 years old and is nowhere near the blocker he once was. He's not even the receiver he once was either. If I was to have a Cory starting for us at FB, I want it to be Cory ANDERSON. The 250 pounder from Tennessee.
If we happened to get Stanton with our first of two 2nd round picks, there is possibly no way Ugoh will be there with our second. He's been projected to go late 1st or early 2nd.

QB T.Green/D.Stanton
RB R.Brown
FB C.Schlesinger
WR C.Chambers
WR D.Stallworth
TE D.Martin/Draft Pick?
OT V.Carey/T.Ugoh
OG LJ Shelton/J.Toledo
C R.Hadnot

Can't fully agre.

QB - Culpepper / Green (I'd trade Chambers for Green and a couple of draft picks). Green is vulnerable to multiple injuries at his age. I don't see him as a starter- except in a situation where C-Pep goes down.
RB - R.Brown / R. Williams - Let's face it. The best offensive player the Dolphins have seen in the past 12 years has been Ricky Williams - whenever he's on the field. Not since Marino of 94 have we had a player like him. He's worth the risk to keep and play at RB.
FB- Just get a good blocker. Don't care who.
WR - Stallworth - good speed WR.
WR - Booker - possession guy. More reliable than Chambers, imo.
WR - T. Ginn - also a great PR/KR.
TE - Peele / D. Martin

On the OL - I can't make any predictions, personally. It's just such a toss up right now. Shelton could be the LT or the RG. Carey and Hadnot are the only two with solid positions right now.

Can't fully agre.

QB - Culpepper / Green (I'd trade Chambers for Green and a couple of draft picks). Green is vulnerable to multiple injuries at his age. I don't see him as a starter- except in a situation where C-Pep goes down.

I'd be ok with that and I think Pep and Green would be a real nice combination to have.

Can't fully agre.

RB - R.Brown / R. Williams - Let's face it. The best offensive player the Dolphins have seen in the past 12 years has been Ricky Williams - whenever he's on the field. Not since Marino of 94 have we had a player like him. He's worth the risk to keep and play at RB.
FB- Just get a good blocker. Don't care who.
WR - Stallworth - good speed WR.
WR - Booker - possession guy. More reliable than Chambers, imo.
WR - T. Ginn - also a great PR/KR.
TE - Peele / D. Martin

On the OL - I can't make any predictions, personally. It's just such a toss up right now. Shelton could be the LT or the RG. Carey and Hadnot are the only two with solid positions right now.

If you haven't noticed .... the overrated cripple IS down and isn't going to make it . I personally hope they trade or cut him.

im not quite sure why you guys are calling his lineup a "madden" line up...I think that its a good possiblity that our offense looks exactly like that on opening day....

Back
Top Bottom