Anybody agree? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody agree?

when i think of a madden line up...it goes something like this...

qb-Peyton Manning
rb-LT
rb-Shaun Alexander
WR-TO
WR-Marvin Harrison
WR-Randy Moss

The lineup originally posted is legit as anything anyone could guess....And it is not even close to a madden line up...

This would be our best bet in terms of offense:
QB T.Green/D.Stanton
RB R.Brown
FB C.Schlesinger
WR C.Chambers
WR D.Stallworth
TE D.Martin/Draft Pick?
OT V.Carey/T.Ugoh
OG LJ Shelton/J.Toledo
C R.Hadnot

I get this from drafting Stanton with one of our 2nd rounders and Ugoh with a 3rd/4th rounder. Signing Stallworth and Schlesinger. Trading Culpepper and Booker for T.Green and various draft picks.

WTF? I wouldn't even give them Culpepper straight up for Green.

These people who want to bring in Green as a starter or backup just amaze me.

Cupepper has more of an upside for the present and the future.

Why overpay for a backup?

Why start him and have DC as a crazily overpaid backup?

We cannot get anything in a trade for DC now.

Nothing about this makes sense.

I dont want Green or Cpep to start,I want a rookie qb, and bring Green to help him show the ropes.

I really dont like the idea of Green at QB, I realize it very likely could happen, I just dont like it.

Schlesinger is old, and would prefere to go another direction there as well.

I do like the Stanton pick, and think that Stallworth would be alright, provided he stays healthy.

As for O-Line, I personally feel that Alabi will somehow be worked in.

Just my opinions on your roster.

Even with Culpepper healthy we are looking at 2 turnovers per game. Throughout 85 games in his career he has thrown 89ints and fumbled the ball 84 times. 2 turnovers/game will not get the job done.

He's hurt. Hell, he's a mobile quarterback, and he injured his knee. I dont know, let it all play out in training camp. But when Cpep was in Minnesota, all he had to do was throw the ball high and deep and Moss would catch it, then d's would start double teaming, and therefore other receivers will be open

I still don't think Daunte has developed much as a qb. Yeah, he has the numbers. And he WAS mobile...But how can you run without a knee? Look like a drunk platypus out there

This would be our best bet in terms of offense:
QB T.Green/D.Stanton
RB R.Brown
FB C.Schlesinger
WR C.Chambers
WR D.Stallworth
TE D.Martin/Draft Pick?
OT V.Carey/T.Ugoh
OG LJ Shelton/J.Toledo
C R.Hadnot

I get this from drafting Stanton with one of our 2nd rounders and Ugoh with a 3rd/4th rounder. Signing Stallworth and Schlesinger. Trading Culpepper and Booker for T.Green and various draft picks.
I am so sick of people passing judgement on an injured player, C-Pep hasn't even played a healthy down for us amd everyone thinks. lets cut him or trade him!!! Jeez people, let the guy heal and play, then say ok the guys sucks or whatever!!!!! Trent Green played liked crap last year after the concussion, and he is one more away from an upright monkey!!!!!
Who in their right mind would give anythung for C-Pep???
Get this in your heads, C-Pep is going NOWHERE, not until he proves, once he is healthy, he cant play. So far Cam is happy with his worh ethic and has shown he wants to play and most of all prove people wrong, which right now, it is the direction of our team, putting players on the field that have a winning attitude, and who wants to succeed!!!!!

I am so sick of people passing judgement on an injured player, C-Pep hasn't even played a healthy down for us amd everyone thinks. lets cut him or trade him!!! Jeez people, let the guy heal and play, then say ok the guys sucks or whatever!!!!! Trent Green played liked crap last year after the concussion, and he is one more away from an upright monkey!!!!!
Who in their right mind would give anythung for C-Pep???
Get this in your heads, C-Pep is going NOWHERE, not until he proves, once he is healthy, he cant play. So far Cam is happy with his worh ethic and has shown he wants to play and most of all prove people wrong, which right now, it is the direction of our team, putting players on the field that have a winning attitude, and who wants to succeed!!!!!

I agree, good post.

Even with Culpepper healthy we are looking at 2 turnovers per game. Throughout 85 games in his career he has thrown 89ints and fumbled the ball 84 times. 2 turnovers/game will not get the job done.
Yeah he also has 137tds, and 89ints in over 2700 attempts!!!! the guy also has a 90.8 career passer rating and hits on over 64% of his passes!!! Oh yeah the guy also has 30 career rushing tds, so that would make his td total 167, and oh yeah has only LOST 35 fumbles, not 84!!!!!! So he actually averages almost 2td/game and just over 1 turnover per game!!!!

when i think of a madden line up...it goes something like this...

qb-Peyton Manning
rb-LT
rb-Shaun Alexander
WR-TO
WR-Marvin Harrison
WR-Randy Moss

The lineup originally posted is legit as anything anyone could guess....And it is not even close to a madden line up...

its true, its true

Yeah he also has 137tds, and 89ints in over 2700 attempts!!!! the guy also has a 90.8 career passer rating and hits on over 64% of his passes!!! Oh yeah the guy also has 30 career rushing tds, so that would make his td total 167, and oh yeah has only LOST 35 fumbles, not 84!!!!!! So he actually averages almost 2td/game and just over 1 turnover per game!!!!

Lets take a little stroll down memory lane. Culpepper had Moss his whole career but 2-3 years. He had Cris Carter for his first 3 seasons. You have to be a ****** not to do good with those 2 WRs. Who has Trent Green had? hmmm Eddie Kennison.. Johnie Morton.. yep you can compare those 2 to Moss and Carter. If I'm not mistaken Green has more pro-bowls too and probably would've been on his way to another one last year if he didnt get his head taken off on a cheap hit. Atleast Green is smart enough to slide other than let the Safety take out his knees. The guy has a rifle of an arm and probably still tops in accuracy. Who cares that he's 35.. Favre is 37-38 and Packers keep bringing him back. If we get Green he'll be a stopgap until when Stanton or whoever we draft is ready to come in and take control of the offense.

Also just said on ESPN that Stanton wouldnt go till late 2nd.. so all of you who are using top 2nd round draft picks are reaching a bit.

Lemon,Green,Zabransky

Cut Culpepper and eat the cap hit this year, all of it, and get this huge mistake overwith once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom