RB R.Brown
FB C.Schlesinger
WR C.Chambers
WR D.Stallworth
TE D.Martin/Draft Pick?
OT V.Carey/T.Ugoh
OG LJ Shelton/J.Toledo
C R.Hadnot

I get this from drafting Stanton with one of our 2nd rounders and Ugoh with a 3rd/4th rounder. Signing Stallworth and Schlesinger. Trading Culpepper and Booker for T.Green and various draft picks.

I like the prospect of drafting Drew Stanton. But I still would rather have Culpepper than Green. I have a feeling that if the Dolphins were to get Trent Green we would end up giving up more than he's worth and/or paying him a lot more than he's worth. I'm kinda sick of all the people who want Culpepper out of Miami when he hasn't even had a chance to perform yet. I do think we need a veteran QB in case CPep isn't ready to go but we can't give up too much to get that person.

Ronnie Brown will of course be our starting RB but with the loss of Sammy Morris and Travis Minor we have to bring in a RB to share the load with him. And no it will not be Ricky Williams. Ricky Williams ever being a Dolphin again is a pipe dream. Only reason we got him back this first time is cause Saban made that decision.

Cory Schlesinger would be a horrible choice at FB. Though possibly better than Darian Barnes. I think FB might be a position we address in the draft.

WR, if we get Stallworth, I agree with. If we get Stallworth we'll also prolly trade Booker which will be good since we still have Hagan and Vick. Also will mean not having to draft Ted Ginn Jr which I don't agree with anyway.

I don't know if David Martin will be our starting TE. I wouldn't be surprised to see Miami acquire a TE in FA or through a trade. Though I have no idea who they would target.

The offensive line I think Carey and Toledo start. I doubt we'll be able to draft Ugoh. I think Shelton is a player we should have never gone after. and Red Hadnot had better not be our starting C next year. The offensive line is our biggest concern. We need a LT and C definately

Yeah he also has 137tds, and 89ints in over 2700 attempts!!!! the guy also has a 90.8 career passer rating and hits on over 64% of his passes!!! Oh yeah the guy also has 30 career rushing tds, so that would make his td total 167, and oh yeah has only LOST 35 fumbles, not 84!!!!!! So he actually averages almost 2td/game and just over 1 turnover per game!!!!

You are correct in the fact that he LOST 35 fumbles, but he did fumble 84 times in 85 games, according to link below. He was just lucky somebody from his team was there to recover the ball.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/133263

Yes, let's trade for Green. Let's trade for him and his 11 million base salary. Green is from the Midwest, do you honestly think he'll survive with the heat down in Miami with his age? He's expensive, he doesn't want to be a back up, and I think his career is shot. I really don't think he feels he should take a paycut either. Keep Culpepper, draft a QB, and from there you're good. You don't trade Chambers and if we sign Stallworth, we don't sign Ginn Jr, they're both injury prone speedsters who will be overpaid. As for our o-line, it amazes me that some of you wanna rework our entire o-line, someone suggested to upgrade on Hadnot, if we continue to "upgrade", we're only ruining chemistry which hurts our line. As for Schelsinger, I hope it doesn't happen, I hope we draft a FB.

Yes, let's trade for Green. Let's trade for him and his 11 million base salary. Green is from the Midwest, do you honestly think he'll survive with the heat down in Miami with his age? He's expensive, he doesn't want to be a back up, and I think his career is shot. I really don't think he feels he should take a paycut either. Keep Culpepper, draft a QB, and from there you're good. You don't trade Chambers and if we sign Stallworth, we don't sign Ginn Jr, they're both injury prone speedsters who will be overpaid. As for our o-line, it amazes me that some of you wanna rework our entire o-line, someone suggested to upgrade on Hadnot, if we continue to "upgrade", we're only ruining chemistry which hurts our line. As for Schelsinger, I hope it doesn't happen, I hope we draft a FB.

I don't think his age has anything to do with him surviving the heat in Miami, I think it would be his conditioning.

How can you say his career is shot? Last year was the first year since 2000 that he didn't play a whole season due to injury. And, every season from 2000 to 2006, with the exception of 2001 and last year, his passer rating was above 90.

Back
Top Bottom