Anybody going to the Jacksonville Game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to the Jacksonville Game?

brent

Starter
Reaction score
I am. I will need 4 tickets when I get there. Anybody got any leads? I don't think it will sellout so I might be able to luck out on some Cheap and good seats.

I'm going...have tickets right on 50 yd line. Staying at Scottish Inn....check out the reviews! I think you can find tix on StubHub for cheap.

My uncle was gonna give me tickets and it was in a booth. His company owns the box all year. But I have to work Sunday unfortunately. Have fun guys

Stub hub or ticket master will have cheap ones. Sometimes if you go on away fans message boards they can help you out too. Ill be there section 111 in the suite life. Have fun brother go phins!

I'll be there , don't have any extra tickets though. I saw this earlier, let's get the movement going, Fins up!!!!

[tweet]525096837276258304[/tweet]

My dad, brother and myself are making the trip. Section 231 I think, maybe 230. My old man sprung for the tix so I'm not completely sure. All three rockin' Dolphin gear, of course.

*Just got a confirmation from Pops; Section 233.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm staying at the Scottish Inn Downtown...about 1.5 miles from stadium.....check out the reviews! I'm kind of scared but it's only for a 1 night stay.

I'm staying at the Scottish Inn Downtown...about 1.5 miles from stadium.....check out the reviews! I'm kind of scared but it's only for a 1 night stay.

wow, the collective wisdom of Trip Advisor (which has never let me down) is not a fan of that place:

Traveler rating

Excellent
Very good
Average
Poor
Terrible

Rating summary

Sleep Quality
1.5 of 5 stars
Rooms
1 of 5 stars
Service
1.5 of 5 stars
Value
1.5 of 5 stars
Cleanliness
1 of 5 stars

I'd bring my own pillow, linens and comforter for starters and wedge a chair under the doorknob. Maybe a can of Raid also. :idk: Good luck

Since you are from Atlanta, your hotel sounds about as nice as the old Clairmont Hotel next to the lounge. All I can say is good luck and get a tetanus shot when you come back.

I would be scared too. The area around the stadium is frightful. The closest grocery store always has armed guards watching the parking lot. Watch your back.

I am. I will need 4 tickets when I get there. Anybody got any leads? I don't think it will sellout so I might be able to luck out on some Cheap and good seats.

cheapest Ivs seen is 55...look up jaguars UCF discount...

I would be scared too. The area around the stadium is frightful. The closest grocery store always has armed guards watching the parking lot. Watch your back.

This ^. Take heed, just be smart. I wouldn't hang out in The Landings past nightfall (especially if we kick their ass and your sporting Fins gear) and don't tour N, NW, and W Jax. Stick to the beaches. I'm back and forth from Colorado on occasions and once had the opportunity chat it up with Brain Dawkins and his wife Connie when they were out there with the Broncos. The Florida connection came up as both are from the Jacksonville and grew up there as a kids and meet in high school. They said they would never return there again with their family as the area in the North and West is riddled with crime and poverty. Just a heads up. Have a damn good time at the game, grab some brewski's before heading back to your room and order delivery for dinner. LOL. No, seriously.

I live in Jacksonville. Stick to the Southside (Town Center, etc.) or the Beaches if you're looking for nightlife. Avoid all areas adjacent to I-95, especially the NW side after dark unless you're wearing a bulletproof vest.

Back
Top Bottom