Anybody going to the Jacksonville Game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to the Jacksonville Game?

I live in Jacksonville. Stick to the Southside (Town Center, etc.) or the Beaches if you're looking for nightlife. Avoid all areas adjacent to I-95, especially the NW side after dark unless you're wearing a bulletproof vest.

:lol: :jawdrop: Dam, seems like parts of Jacksonville are tad close to life threatening. With what I read here, and the reviews given from Vark on Scottish Inn, cuban_refugee, be careful brother, we want you at the game, but we want you in one piece. :unsure:

Good News Cuban... (just bring some extra bucks)

2lnuxwj-1.jpg

I'm staying at the Scottish Inn Downtown...about 1.5 miles from stadium.....check out the reviews! I'm kind of scared but it's only for a 1 night stay.

It's ok, I work for the JSO Crime Scene Unit, I've only worked 3 scenes there. Do not go to room 220!
Just messing with ya, it's not that bad.

I'll be going with friend and wife (who loves Hartline). Ni tix yet, but I can get them for 55. I'm just trying to get better seats right now.

To visitors, the North and Westside are not your friends, just your assailants. As another mentioned, the Town Center area and beaches are great. Late , late nights are probably not a good idea. Ever seen The Purge: Anarchy? Haha!

wow, the collective wisdom of Trip Advisor (which has never let me down) is not a fan of that place:

Traveler rating

Excellent
Very good
Average
Poor
Terrible

Rating summary

Sleep Quality
1.5 of 5 stars
Rooms
1 of 5 stars
Service
1.5 of 5 stars
Value
1.5 of 5 stars
Cleanliness
1 of 5 stars

I'd bring my own pillow, linens and comforter for starters and wedge a chair under the doorknob. Maybe a can of Raid also. :idk: Good luck

that is some funny stuff right there vaark

Back
Top Bottom