Anybody going to watch Hawaii vs. Oregon st. @ Midnight | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to watch Hawaii vs. Oregon st. @ Midnight

maybe this is a stupid question guys, but why have hawaii and oregon state played 13 games each now? :confused:

this wasn't a championship or anything?

ESPN reads:

Oregon State (9-4, 6-3 Pac-10) (24) Hawaii (10-3, 7-1 WAC)

HysterikiLL said:
maybe this is a stupid question guys, but why have hawaii and oregon state played 13 games each now? :confused:

this wasn't a championship or anything?

ESPN reads:

Oregon State (9-4, 6-3 Pac-10) (24) Hawaii (10-3, 7-1 WAC)
yeah....oregon state wasnt going to but i think it was washington dropped out and an oregon state dude was there and then he was like hell we can take that game.......you can play 13 games but most teams dont

Oregon State wins and proves itself as a viable #2 in the Pac 10. I was honestly thinking Hawaii would prevail. Oregon State is a definite contender in the final polls for a top 25 spot.

Rafiki said:
Oregon State wins and proves itself as a viable #2 in the Pac 10. I was honestly thinking Hawaii would prevail. Oregon State is a definite contender in the final polls for a top 25 spot.
oregon state isnt better than cal....and oregon state was ranked 25th in bcs if im not mistaken but now they will def be in the top 25 in ap....its too bad not many voters were up during the game

Oregon whooped USC and USC beat Cal. I'd give them the #2 spot in the Pac 10. But that's just me.

Rafiki said:
Oregon whooped USC and USC beat Cal. I'd give them the #2 spot in the Pac 10. But that's just me.
nah cal is waaaaaay better......i was at the osu cal game and cal dominated every phase of the game...and you cant go by who beat who because oregon state beat usc and lost to ucla. oregon beat ucla and lost to usc but oregon state beat oregon.

Back
Top Bottom