Anybody going to watch Hawaii vs. Oregon st. @ Midnight | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to watch Hawaii vs. Oregon st. @ Midnight

Rafiki said:
Oregon whooped USC and USC beat Cal. I'd give them the #2 spot in the Pac 10. But that's just me.

That's meaningless. Notre Dame beat UCLA and UCLA beat USC so does that mean ND is better than USC?

culpepper2chambers said:
nah cal is waaaaaay better......i was at the osu cal game and cal dominated every phase of the game...and you cant go by who beat who because oregon state beat usc and lost to ucla. oregon beat ucla and lost to usc but oregon state beat oregon.

So by that estimation, who deserves the pac 10 crown?

DonShula84 said:
That's meaningless. Notre Dame beat UCLA and UCLA beat USC so does that mean ND is better than USC?

Apparently not, since ND lost to USC, who lost to Oregon State and UCLA. Speaks volumes about rivalry games in my opinion.

culpepper2chambers said:
haha that was a bad example but still its meaningless don had a better example

No I'm really quite serious. It seems like such a mixed bag in the Pac 10. Everyone won but lost to someone.

Rafiki said:
No I'm really quite serious. It seems like such a mixed bag in the Pac 10. Everyone won but lost to someone.
haha i thought my example was pointing osu should is the best hahah my bad

cal maybe overrated by they are better than osu and usc is def the best.

culpepper2chambers said:
nah cal is waaaaaay better......i was at the osu cal game and cal dominated every phase of the game...and you cant go by who beat who because oregon state beat usc and lost to ucla. oregon beat ucla and lost to usc but oregon state beat oregon.
:goof:

I think this Oregon st. team is on to some bigger things. Bernard and Stroughter are both coming back next year, and their FR QB Sean Canfield has some experience at QB.

Wombat said:
I think this Oregon st. team is on to some bigger things. Bernard and Stroughter are both coming back next year, and their FR QB Sean Canfield has some experience at QB.
:yeahthat: and a sophmore guard that made pac 10 first team returning so tahts good.....also on defense they are very young.....and

imho canfield>moore

Back
Top Bottom