Anybody Got Advice 4 49ers Game in December? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Got Advice 4 49ers Game in December?

madmic21

Active Roster
Reaction score
My best friend and I are taking the trip from CO to CA in December. He is a die hard Niner fan and we decided years back we would make the trip. Flying in Friday and Leaving Monday. We are staying at the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport-Waterfront.

If anyone has advice on our trip I would appreciate any help. Really want to know about night life and what seats to avoid or get at the park. With it being an older stadium I am sure that there are some spots to avoid. If anyone can help I would appreciate.
Thanks in advance!

ha ha...take a look at all those fights in that park on youtube...ha ha

get ready to hear some pads a poppin cause that 9ers d will break bones...

hope to see you there pal, if I can afford the ticket. San Fran is a great scene, the people are friendly for te most part and the park is decent. I like the old school feel. it should be a cool morning on the bay so warm up with a few refreshments.

If you could recommend a few sections to get seats? Looking at Lower East Sections 29-37 Or Lowered Reserved Sections 20, 14 or 12.

Don't wear Dolphins gear and cheer quietly.

i'm sure theres a blue oyster within walking distance of the stadium for you and your buddy...:lol:

i'm just bustin chops...no thanks on flying cross country for that game...

Back
Top Bottom