Anybody Got Advice 4 49ers Game in December? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Got Advice 4 49ers Game in December?

The sheep comment was a joke, and I'm sure hoos was busting my balls with the game being in SF.

No ill intent here.

im going to go with my die hard niners friend too haha. F that, I'm definitely wearing some fins gear I don't care who comes at me, come at me.

My best friend and I are taking the trip from CO to CA in December. He is a die hard Niner fan and we decided years back we would make the trip. Flying in Friday and Leaving Monday. We are staying at the Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport-Waterfront.

If anyone has advice on our trip I would appreciate any help. Really want to know about night life and what seats to avoid or get at the park. With it being an older stadium I am sure that there are some spots to avoid. If anyone can help I would appreciate.
Thanks in advance!

Stay downtown... you are staying in South San Francisco which is near the ballpark but NOT near any nightlife.

PM me for more info if you like.

I'm gonna try and make it, and as far as wearing dolphins gear, I went to the niners vs saints Monday night game a year or two ago, with a few friends and we were all wearing saints gear and didnt have any problems. BTW he talked me into wearing the saints jersey only because it was shockey jersey and I wore it supporting the U not the saints. :)

I'll be there...going to get tix via Phinvaders so we can sit with other Phin fans. Went to Oakland two years ago and it was a great time.

The airport is over a half hour from SF, so you won't be near any nightlife (but you will be pretty close to the stadium). I'd agree with a previous poster regarding staying downtown. The Mission neighborhood is a young, hip area with a lot of nightlife (especially of you're into the hipster scene). Feel free to PM for other info if you'd like - I live and work in SF.

im going to go with my die hard niners friend too haha. F that, I'm definitely wearing some fins gear I don't care who comes at me, come at me.
going to the game also,don't have to worry about 49er fan's there are fine just oakland fan's thats are A**H***
& i do to game's there to,lol hope to see more fin fan's there...enjoy

I'll be there too... LR 17 row 1

If you stay in union square there is an express shuttle that goes to the game for like $12 return.

If you guys are down Im gonna try and get a group going with me and we are thinking of bringing a small grill and doing some bbq and pre/post game festivities, the more the merrier!!

hope to see you there pal, if I can afford the ticket. San Fran is a great scene, the people are friendly for te most part and the park is decent. I like the old school feel. it should be a cool morning on the bay so warm up with a few refreshments.

This ^ ...Im going to try to make the game this year. It's not anything like a Raiders game.

Back
Top Bottom