Anybody Got Advice 4 49ers Game in December? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Got Advice 4 49ers Game in December?

Stay downtown... you are staying in South San Francisco which is near the ballpark but NOT near any nightlife.

PM me for more info if you like.

Ahh too bad already booked flight and room for both of us with amex points. Said it was close to field and had a short shuttle to downtown. Always liked embassy suites for good free food and boos. Thanks 4 your help.

I'll be there...going to get tix via Phinvaders so we can sit with other Phin fans. Went to Oakland two years ago and it was a great time.

The airport is over a half hour from SF, so you won't be near any nightlife (but you will be pretty close to the stadium). I'd agree with a previous poster regarding staying downtown. The Mission neighborhood is a young, hip area with a lot of nightlife (especially of you're into the hipster scene). Feel free to PM for other info if you'd like - I live and work in SF.

More than a half hour! Crap. I need to 2x check. I swear the info on the hotel said it had a 15 or 20 minute shuttle downtown. Freak. Guess I should have hit up Finheaven before I set it up.

I'll be there too man, makin the trip from good ol San Diego.. In which in German means a whales vagina.... :-)

More than a half hour! Crap. I need to 2x check. I swear the info on the hotel said it had a 15 or 20 minute shuttle downtown. Freak. Guess I should have hit up Finheaven before I set it up.

I guess it could be as short as 20 min with no traffic and depending where in downtown you are trying to get to. It'll be ok.

My advice would be stay an extra day or two and experience the City. It is such a great place with so much to do. As far as the game goes, I've only been to one 49ers game. You can sport colors for the opponent, but just like everywhere else these days you need to be careful. Also be prepared for all types of weather. When we first moved up here from Southern California we went to a Giants game in the Summer. It started out 80 degrees, ended up rainy and windy, then got foggy and then sunny again. Fans brought backpacks with all kinds of gear. My wife and I weren't prepared. I think we were wearing shorts. Anyway, enjoy the game. I hope Miami wins. Heck, by then you might get to see Ryan Tannehill.

My advice would be stay an extra day or two and experience the City. It is such a great place with so much to do. As far as the game goes, I've only been to one 49ers game. You can sport colors for the opponent, but just like everywhere else these days you need to be careful. Also be prepared for all types of weather. When we first moved up here from Southern California we went to a Giants game in the Summer. It started out 80 degrees, ended up rainy and windy, then got foggy and then sunny again. Fans brought backpacks with all kinds of gear. My wife and I weren't prepared. I think we were wearing shorts. Anyway, enjoy the game. I hope Miami wins. Heck, by then you might get to see Ryan Tannehill.

Yeah my wife took my oldest son this summer and really liked it. I would like to stay for a little more than I am but gotta work and stuff. Will definately try to do some stuff on Sat. Bad thing about going with my friend is that we both tend to go a little overboard when together. Friday and Saturday nights should be interesting. Sunday night after the game may be nap 30. LOL

Well, there'll be at least 5 of us at the game. I was concerned it might just be me and my son rooting for da fins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom