Anybody know where to get this AWESOME hat? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody know where to get this AWESOME hat?

I stuck that picture up in the soccer thread and some there are looking for the hat as well. So far no luck.

Maybe they will put it out for the Olympics. I'd definitely get one.

NFL shop has stars and stripes gear out with apparently more to come. I'd recommend to keep checking back to see if it is added. I know I am.

NFL shop has stars and stripes gear out with apparently more to come. I'd recommend to keep checking back to see if it is added. I know I am.

They should have had that stuff out last month. Seems like more people would have purchased that kind of gear prior to World Cup and 4th of July.

Someone in production designed the hat and there is a limited amount of about 200, not sure if they plan on making more or not. My friend has one who works for the fins.

They should have had that stuff out last month. Seems like more people would have purchased that kind of gear prior to World Cup and 4th of July.

You would think that but that seems like too logical of a thing to do lol

Since we cant find this hat right now. How about a consolation prize? Just whipped this up. Just click the picture and save to you computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work as always shifty.

Thanks. Though check back in that post. I changed it per truedolfan57's suggestion. I didn't notice that there were stars in the sun. So I added stars to the sun. I think it looks much better now.

EDIT: Stars in the sun. That's not an oxymoron or nothing.

Thanks. Though check back in that post. I changed it per truedolfan57's suggestion. I didn't notice that there were stars in the sun. So I added stars to the sun. I think it looks much better now.

EDIT: Stars in the sun. That's not an oxymoron or nothing.

looks awesome! now just need to figure out how to get that on a hat, or shirt, or both.

Back
Top Bottom