Anybody know where to get this AWESOME hat? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody know where to get this AWESOME hat?

Ok guys so just got my hat. They are only for sale at the dolphins team store at the stadium and at the Davie facility.

Ok guys so just got my hat. They are only for sale at the dolphins team store at the stadium and at the Davie facility.
Thanks for the info. Now go back and buy the rest. Bet you could sell them all here. I know I'd be in for one.

Just to let everyone know... the davie proshop and stadium are charging $38 for this hat. just thought i'd throw that out there :up:

If it makes a difference 100% of the proceeds go to the pat tilman foundation, so the purchase goes to a good cause.

Yeah somebody buy some for us fans that live far away! Like me! I'd pay 40 for an awesome fins hat that nobody else has! Well almost nobody.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Shoot, I would pay you to buy one and pay for all the shipping and whatnot. That hat is purely amazing.

seriously guys that hat is UGLY AS SIN!!!! the new logo is a ****ing joke and THAT version is even worse omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys name is lazy1, good chance he won't buy a bunch of hats and sell the to us. Lol

But yeah, if anyone is local, I'd PayPal the money

Back
Top Bottom