anybody know why chilly wasn't hired... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anybody know why chilly wasn't hired...

Too expensive and he'll show up the Great Morono...

childress is an idiot, why anyone would want him, i dont know.

He is still getting paid by MN to do nothing. I would take the year off instead of working for no more money.

It is not a sexy hire, but I am willing to give it a chance. I don't think it is fair to determine his future based on his short time in Cleveland. Guys like Saban, Belichick and Mangini all have good things to say about him and employed him on their staffs. I do think that Sparano will have a bigger hand in the offense, and I do think it can work out.

He is young and energetic and players do seem to like him, so it could work out. Don't know for sure that it will work, but it isn't the end of the world type hire that a lot of people think it is.

So it is unfair to evaluate him based on his body of work but its ok to give him the benefit of the doubt because a handfull of coaches chose to say a few kind words about the guy. He is not exaclty a hot commodity on the edge of everyones lips within coaching circles.

Childress would install a COMPLETELY different offense...an type of offense that is difficult to learn unless you have specific players. And, would you really want a coach that pretty much lost all credibility with his players in Minnesota?

Why would you coach when your still getting paid by the Vikings, can go and double dip with a network gig, and take it easy?

The answer is you wouldn't, expect to see him back after his contract expires.

lol why all the hate for our new oc? way I see it, if it works out and the rest of the team comes along and continues to develope its a good thing, and if it doesn't then some of you will get your wish about the 'luck" sweepstakes.

Back
Top Bottom