Anybody watching or listening to Jets-Steelers game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody watching or listening to Jets-Steelers game?

That last pass looked like one of Feidlers rockets.The WR took a nap waiting for the ball to get there.

Jethatr said:
I'm watchin the game and actually want the Jets to win. I always root for the underdog and my dad's a Jets fan. Oh well, disregard the screen name for today.
awwwww.. methinks u r selling out!! ok maybe ya dad is more important. hehe

stupid *** call when Pittsburgh got the ball back with just over a minute to play....I wonder if since Wanny is already influencing the play calling in Pennsylvania

hahahahahahahahaha...j-e-t-s- suck suck suck

It's amazing how many kickers are losing games for their teams in recent memory. It looks like Mare isn't the only doing it :rolleyes:

Boy! Herman Edwards made a very bad decision to run a play with 6 seconds left. They lost two yards, and that might have made the difference in that field goal.

Put that on "You play to win the game"'s head.

KB21 said:
Boy! Herman Edwards made a very bad decision to run a play with 6 seconds left. They lost two yards, and that might have made the difference in that field goal.

Put that on "You play to win the game"'s head.
nope. did u see how far left that kick was? he bottled it.

CHOKE!

Come on Steelers! Break cbs' heart and send the new yuck team home with all their ratings with them!

cbs is the BIGGEST bunch of homers for the jets EVERY time. For that matter, they love all the NEastern teams at the expense of the Dolphins.

It was still a bad coaching call to lose two yards there. There is no telling what would happen had they simply tried to kick the field goal there. I'm not for the Jets, but I can't stand to see bad coaching decisions.

I am rooting for the Jets b/c I bet with them, the money line was nice, I do hate them though

Back
Top Bottom