Anybody watching or listening to Jets-Steelers game? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody watching or listening to Jets-Steelers game?

The Steelers are very luck. Thank God!
Go Steelers. Ben looks okay to me, but not the phenom that everyone makes him out to be. Oh well, I've only seen this game. Had to miss the Fins/Steelers game during hurricane season b/c of a power outage.

finswin56 said:
Go Steelers. Ben looks okay to me, but not the phenom that everyone makes him out to be. Oh well, I've only seen this game. Had to miss the Fins/Steelers game during hurricane season b/c of a power outage.
Ben looks dicey to me. he is throwing way over the top. hope he settles down if he gets another chance.

finswin56 said:

Ben hasn't played well at all this game, that's for sure.

That was not a first down. Refs are you that blind?

Stupid play calling for that drive, but i like it.

I good buddy of mine is a Jets fan. He might be wimpering right now.

I hope the Jets lose, if for no other reason then I won't have to hear that stupid cheer for another year, I hate it. Only a Jets fan would be proud that they can spell JETS....

"Mom, Aren't you proud of me, I finished my Dick and Jane book!!"-random Jets Fan, age 40, exit 12.

Jeezum Crow said:
I hope the Jets lose, if for no other reason then I won't have to hear that stupid cheer for another year, I hate it. Only a Jets fan would be proud that they can spell JETS....

"Mom, Aren't you proud of me, I finished my Dick and Jane book!!"-random Jets Fan, age 40, exit 12.
:roflmao:

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!! J-e-t-s suck suck suck.

Back
Top Bottom