Anyone been to Ronnie Browns website? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone been to Ronnie Browns website?

says that he was drafted by the seattle mariners in the 50th round in 2000

TarHeelFinFan said:
They're his brothers and sister, can't you see the family resemblence?

He does actually pretty much consider them brothers and sisters since he was raised with them. I posted the story at the end of the first page.

JHWAUEX said:
Ronnie's real father kind of deserted his family and they were very very poor. Justin is Ronnie's age and they were good friends and Justin's family pretty much offered to adopt Ronnie and Ronnie's mom let him go to give him a better life and he lived with them through Middle School & High School and what not (it may have been earlier I'm not sure when he actually moved in with them).

It's a pretty tear jerking story. He considers them both his mothers. If you noticed at draft his real mom and the lady who took him in were both there crying when he got picked.

Thats a sad story with a happy ending. Is there a site where I can read about his childhood? It sounds very interesting. The Bio he has on his website doesn't talk about it.

gator_sensation said:
Thats a sad story with a happy ending. Is there a site where I can read about his childhood? It sounds very interesting. The Bio he has on his website doesn't talk about it.

You know I've never really read anything on it and don't know if it's something he kind of keeps quite, although I'm not sure why he would. I'm sure it will be a SC piece or something some day.

The only reason I know the story is that one of my best friends played at Auburn all 5 years with Ronnie and he told me the story (before he even knew the story he met the lady who took in Ronnie and Ronnie introduced her to him as his mom and he was kind of confused).

I did see a reference to her the other day in this article, but it doesn't talk about him living with them, but here's the part where she's mentioned:
<<At 8 a.m., Linda Tripp, like family to Brown since he and Justin Tripp were teammates and best friends as 8-year-olds, called him in his room. In town with her husband, Andy, and their children, Tripp, whom Brown calls his "second mother," hoped he wasn't as antsy as she was.

"I called him and said, 'Ronnie, you know God knows where you need to be,' " Tripp said. "He said he knew that. He was calm. The rest of us were very nervous.">>

Anyway the full article is availabe here:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/sports/1114335331292320.xml

I love this kid already and he hasnt even touched the field. Now he is in the Dolphin family.

his site is phat! now he just needs to get some dolphin **** on there!

JHWAUEX said:
You know I've never really read anything on it and don't know if it's something he kind of keeps quite, although I'm not sure why he would. I'm sure it will be a SC piece or something some day.

The only reason I know the story is that one of my best friends played at Auburn all 5 years with Ronnie and he told me the story (before he even knew the story he met the lady who took in Ronnie and Ronnie introduced her to him as his mom and he was kind of confused).

I did see a reference to her the other day in this article, but it doesn't talk about him living with them, but here's the part where she's mentioned:
<<At 8 a.m., Linda Tripp, like family to Brown since he and Justin Tripp were teammates and best friends as 8-year-olds, called him in his room. In town with her husband, Andy, and their children, Tripp, whom Brown calls his "second mother," hoped he wasn't as antsy as she was.

"I called him and said, 'Ronnie, you know God knows where you need to be,' " Tripp said. "He said he knew that. He was calm. The rest of us were very nervous.">>

Anyway the full article is availabe here:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/huntsvilletimes/index.ssf?/base/sports/1114335331292320.xml

Ronnie Brown is related to Linda Tripp? Is this website being recorded secretly?

clear.gif

ih8brady said:
Ronnie Brown is related to Linda Tripp? Is this website being recorded secretly?
I knew someone was going to say that. I didnt want to be the one to do it.:roflmao:

Seriously , it is a great story that Brown overcame initial childhood hardships and all.

ih8brady said:
Seriously , it is a great story that Brown overcame initial childhood hardships and all.

ya i had no idea

John Goodman as Linda Tripp as Mama Brown #2. LOFL. Great story though. He sounds like a very humble guy and I think he'll make a big contribution to the Phins for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom