Anyone Believe Me About J-Mac YET? (merged 2x) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Believe Me About J-Mac YET? (merged 2x)

The drops were quite memorable, and costly. Players make costly mistakes when they are in an uncomfortable situation.

Gadsden would not be a good slot receiver at all. You need to have at the very least quickness, if not speed, to be a slot receiver. Gadsden has neither. He's big but he's not a tight end.

I thought at the beginning of the year that we should have signed Carter, and released Gadsden. He isnt worth that kinda cash, and never really was. Haveing the starting line up with Chambers, Carter, and Ward in the slot. McKnight is playing with a sense of urgency right now, and makeing the most of his playing time. Thats great at least hes starting to earn his money. Ward has seemed to lost his hands maybe Mcknight stole em?

I'm as pissed at OG as you CK but McKnight still needs to do more for me. He's done well so far and maybe his stats with Lucas back there are lower but 3 catches a game doen't make me fear him. I think we'll have a better idea of him after Jay get's back and the offense is opened up again.

McKnight statistically NEVER should have been called mcdrops because he had one of the lowest percentages of dropped balls last year, it's just that everybody remembers the 2 HUGE drops he did have...other than that mcknight displayed good hands ALL SEASON LONG....but people only remember what they want to remember, thus the name mcdrops was born.....completely unneccissarily(sp?)

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The drops were quite memorable, and costly. Players make costly mistakes when they are in an uncomfortable situation.

Gadsden would not be a good slot receiver at all. You need to have at the very least quickness, if not speed, to be a slot receiver. Gadsden has neither. He's big but he's not a tight end.

I actually like them both.

I like McKnight because of his speed. However, I did like Gadsden up until his antics this year.
Don't diminish what he brought to the table as a receiver in your quest to heap praise upon JM.

Gadsden had some very good catches and he was a very difficult receiver to bring down. All through this, he played in pain. We all know the story of how he has bad feet.
For a player to play through that and play good, deserves some recognition.
Additionally, Gadsden fought his way into the NFL. He was an underdog from the beginning and had to claw and scratch for his contract. It wasn't just handed to him....and HE DESERVED IT!

Sure, he could have handled his most recent situation a bit better, but IMO, he did what he thought was best for himself and his family.
You can never knock a player for putting his family first. Especially one who put in work like Gadsden did.

How About Mr. McKnight???

WOW!!!....That's all I can say....

This guy is playing great!!!....

With the loss of O. Gadsden, and C. Carter, I think J. McKnight deserves some very serious credit for the way he has stepped up and taken control of his play....

He's made a huge difference on offense. I don't know where we would be right now if we had cut this guy.

I hated this guy last year, but as of right now, he's the best WR we've got!!!....

Keep it up James!!!!.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:fire:

Back
Top Bottom