Anyone Concerned About The Defense??... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Concerned About The Defense??...

We clearly don't have a dominating 'D' ... but what they are doing well, is keeping the game in front of them.

But you are right, if we keep losing the TOP - especially as lop sided as this week was ... it won't work out too well the next 2 weeks.

If Gore would have played I think we would have won that game pretty easily , oh and if B.Sims would have not came in to block S.Hills right side!
:sidelol:
Ha ha you're funny man. Sour grapes. Yeah yeah we've heard that from everyone, "if so and so weren't hurt we would have won". It's the NFL what team isn't banged up by week 15? If you want to play that game we were without our leading receiver and TWO starting guards. Come on man you lost, now go crawl into your hole and wait till next year for your shot in the playoffs.

Backwards. Our defense has been lights out! Our offense could afford another TD or two though.

Here we are again, but this time we've already given up 4 TD's. Let's not forget it's only halftime. I think it's safe to say those concerns I voiced are starting to show now. I hope we can adjusted, and slow / shut them down, or it's going to get ugly. GO PHINZ!!!!!!!

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

Defense is playing bad real bad, we're making this QB looks like a pro bowler....

31 points given up to a JV offense despite only being on the field for 25 minutes.

We are going to get crushed when we actually play a real team.

I know winning is all that really matters today. The defense played soft, but they also stepped up late and made a crucial stop to solidify the victory. That was a tough environment out there today, so I'm not going to come down too hard. Good job guys!! Great job Chad!!!...

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

3 points in the second half after a terrible first half. They stepped up in the end.

I know winning is all that really matters today. The defense played soft, but they also stepped up late and made a crucial stop to solidify the victory. That was a tough environment out there today, so I'm not going to come down too hard. Good job guys!! Great job Chad!!!...

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

I think the cold and the wind were both huge obsticals for us to overcome today. Once again I am impressed by the maturity our team seems to have. They never lost their cool (pardon the pun), they kept their head and played their game. It was not a pretty win. Congrats to our offense for steadily putting points up and our defense finding ways to make turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom